NYC Craft Beer Festival
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
NYC Craft Beer Festival Summary
Event Overview: The very best brewers in the country will link arms in beer harmony for the annual NYC Craft Beer Festival. On July 20, 2013 Webster Hall will fill with summer craft beer and live jazz for a perfect festival combination. Taste your way through hoppy heaven with 75 of America’s best craft breweries collectively showcasing 150 craft beers. Representatives will be there to explain the beer you’re tasting and answer any questions you may have.
What to Expect:The best beer from around the country will be at your fingertips but it doesn’t stop there. Try out some food or stop to enjoy the live entertainment as you sip. There will be two sessions throughout the day and the whole event is catered around a summer brew theme!
- Craft Beer: Once you’re given your 2 oz. glass, the samples are unlimited. Try all of the summer releases that you would have to travel all over the country for otherwise.
- Great Food: Local Craft Beer focused restaurants will provide snacks for purchase. Created to enhance the tasting experience try out some delicious bites from Rosamunde Sausage Grill, The Savory Pie, and many more.
- Jazz Music: To accompany the historic venue and the summer theme Blue Note Jazz Club will provide gifted Jazz musicians for live ambiance.
- Get VIP Tickets: VIP and Connoisseur tickets get you into the tastings an hour earlier allowing a more intimate time to speak to your favorite brewers and avoid busy crowds. Connoisseurs receive extra benefits to taste exclusive rare beers in a private lounge.
- Eat Lightly Before: Snacks will be available for purchase but are mainly there to enhance flavors along the tasting. Eat something before so that you can try all of the beers you want to without ending up too full or letting them get to you too soon.
- Catch a Seminar: First-come first-served seminars will be held by leading Craft Beer experts explaining the business, pairings and other key aspects of the industry. Only 50 people can attend so make sure to catch one!
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
NYC Craft Beer Festival Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
NYC Craft Beer Festival
125 East 11th Street Btwn 3rd and 4th Ave.
New York, US
$55 - $135
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
Event Quick Facts
Astor Pl (4, 6, 6X) 3 Av (L) 8 St - Nyu (N, R)