New York Dance Festival
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Hotels in Midtown West
Restaurants in Midtown West
New York Dance Festival Summary
Event Overview: The New York Dance Festival at the NY City Center in Midtown Manhattan is a cheap NYC event perfect for dance enthusiasts young and old. Introduce your kids to the art of dance from the world's most talented dance companies at the annual Fall for Dance NY Festival.
What to Expect: For just $10, audiences can enjoy first-class performances from the San Francisco Ballet, the Miami City Ballet, and the legendary Paul Thomas Dance Company at the fall New York Dance Festival. Experience everything from classic tap, ballet, hip hop and more at the Fall for Dance NY Festival in Manhattan.
- Tons of NYC Events: The Fall for Dance NY Festival seems to get bigger every year, with the 2010 NYC festival extending more than ten days and five programs. Other New York Dance Festival events include free Fall For Dance lessons before shows, as well as a number of dance panels and a free festival lounge pre- and post show.
- World Premieres: Many past dance companies performing at the Fall Dance Festival NYC have used this popular platform as a chance to premiere their newest routines and performances. Expect to see something new at the New York Dance Festival at the City Center in Midtown.
Inside Knowledge: The Fall for Dance NY Festival in Manhattan sells tickets online two weeks in advance of this popular NYC event. Dance enthusiasts in NYC can also wait in person the day of the show in hopes of getting same-day tickets to the Fall Dance Festival NY. However, tickets sell out quickly, so make sure to buy your Fall for Dance NY Festival tickets as soon as you can.
- Free Dance Lessons: Before a handful of performances at the NYC Dance Festival, teachers and performers from this popular NYC festival give young dance enthusiasts a free lesson in one of several different forms of dance.
- Check Out the NY Festival Lounge: The NY Festival Lounge in the NY City Center Public Atrium at the Fall Dance Festival gives the general public the chance to enjoy cheap drinks and food during showtimes. No ticket is required, and the Festival Lounge features a DJ spining music throughout the NYC show.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
New York Dance Festival Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
New York Dance Festival
New York City Center
45 E 45th St
New York, US
Feb 26,2015 - Mar 01,2015
Fall for Dance Festival Introduces Audiences to First-Class Dance Performances
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Event Quick Facts
- The Fall for Dance Festival in NYC has been an annual family-friendly event in NYC since 2004.
- Performances at the New York Dance Festival include modern dance, ballet, tap, hip hop and more.
- The Fall Dance Festival NY offers five programs over 10 days, and each performance costs just $10 to attend.
57th St-7th Ave (N, Q, R, W); 57th St-6th Ave (F)