Explore the wonders of New York!
NYC Museum Pass
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
NYC Museum Pass Information
NYC Museum Pass Info
Adults - $59.50; Children - FREE!
Hours vary by museum.
When to Go:
Any time you want!
All ages are welcome.
Purchase online to save 15% on admission to the top three museums in NYC!
NYC Museum Pass Quick Facts
- The NYC Museum Pass gets you admission to three of New York City's most notable museums for one low price.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art - the largest art museum in the United States.
- Guggenheim Museum - housing modern and contemporary art in the Upper East Side.
- Museum of Modern Art - for those of you looking for inspiration and awe in the modern and cutting edge world of design.
- Booking the NYC Museum Pass will save you 15% of the normal cost of all three and your pass is good for 30 days after you first use it.
1000 5th Avenue
New York City, US
These NYC deals are an NYC Tourist exclusive! Nowhere else can you get admission to all three museums for one low price - a total of 15% savings!
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
NYC Museum Pass Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Transportation Nearby NYC Museum Pass
NYC Museum Pass Hotel
Find Nearby Hotels
in Midtown West
A premier Boutique Hotel and Timeshare in Midtown Manhattan offering guests plenty of amenities in all of its luxurious suites including kitchenettes and additional sofa beds. Guests also enjoy spacious bathrooms and fitness center. Deals and Packages available.
Rates starting at$254* Details
in Upper West Side
Reserve a room at the Morningside Inn NYC to get a cozy room at a cheap rate. Located in Manhattan's Upper West Side (near Columbia University and Central Park), this cheap NYC hotel offers great room rates that will please even the most frugal New York City traveler.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Doubletree Suites Times Sq
in Times Square
As the only All-Suites hotel on Broadway in Times Square, the full service Doubletree Suites Times Square has been newly renovated with 460 two-room guest suites, brand new lobby and restaurant, Fitness Center and more. Walk to tours, NYC restaurants and shopping, or hop on the Subway for ...
Rates starting at$529* Details
in Times Square
A luxury hotel located in the heart of Times Square with boutique comforts like plush beds, free Wi-Fi, and Gleason's Tavern - a fun hot spot for happy hour.
Rates starting at$149* Details
The London NYC
in Midtown West
The London NYC Hotel offers a world-class fine dining experience from celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay, expansive hotel suites with stunning Central Park and city views, and a unique afternoon tea experience at The London Bar.
Rates starting at$499* Details
NYC Museum Pass
Do you agree? Write your own review!
New York City museums are some of the best in the world and now you can see 3 of them for one low price!
Midtown West Upper East Side
Prices Starting at
$59.50 for adults
Features: Booking the NYC Museum Pass gets you access into three of New York's most renowned museums. These museums include the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Museum of Modern Art and Guggenheim Museum. And there's no need to use NYC deals for your children on this one. Children under 12 get in free at Guggenheim Museum and Metropolitan Museum of Art and children 16 and under get in free at Museum of Modern Art.
Why We Go: Museums are a great way to soak up all varieties of history. Take advantage ofNYC deals that get you discounted entry into these history holders when visiting the Big Apple. Don't forget to bring the kids! The little guys get in for free, depending on their age and which museum you're headed to.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: The 2 million plus pieces of art in the Metropolitan Museum of Art, or The Met, mean that you'll have one busy day walking around and enjoying the beautiful works. Children under 12 get in free here.
- Museum of Modern Art: The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) is possibly the greatest collection of modern art in the world. Enjoy hundreds of stunning Western masterpieces. Children 16 and under get free entry.
- Guggenheim Museum: Guggenheim Museum is filled with brilliant artwork, but it's the buildings design that makes this museum truly unique. No ticket necessary for children under 12.
Inside Knowledge: Don't feel like you need to rush through these museums to use your discount. When you purchase the NYC Museum Pass, you'll have 30 days after your first use to see the other two museums!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring the Kids: Heading to a museum is a great opportunity to get the kids some culture and if they are young enough, they get in free. Take advantage of NYC deals for yourself and free admission for the little ones.
- Do Take Your Time: There's no need to rush! This package is better than other NYC deals because it's good for 30 days after first use. Take your time and enjoy all the art.
- Don't Buy Full Price Tickets: If you're going to check out one of these museums, chances are you'd appreciate the other two as well. Do your wallet a favor and take advantage of these NYC deals to save 15% on several of the great museums in New York City.
- Don't Leave Your Camera Behind: You won't be able to take pictures in all parts of the museums, but there are areas where photography is permitted. Don't miss a chance to document your family with these great exhibits!