Explore the wonders of New York!
NYC Photo Safaris
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
NYC Photo Safaris Information
NYC Photo Safaris Info
Adults - $75-175; Families - $150-230
Departure times vary by tour
1 - 3 Hours
When to Go:
Spring & fall for best outdoor Photo Safari Tour weather
Madison Square Park People & Places Photo Safari Tour
NYC Photo Safaris Quick Facts
- Most of NYC Photo Safaris' tours last 1-3 hours.
- New York Photo Safaris welcome photographers of all skill levels.
- Photo Safaris NYC limit each tour to 8 participants or less.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
5.0 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
NYC Photo Safaris Reviews
Transportation Nearby NYC Photo Safaris
NYC Photo Safaris Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Trump New York SoHo offers guests of this luxurious NY hotel 5-star customer service, spacious and comfortable guest rooms, and great views of the the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline.
Rates starting at$615* Details
Conrad New York
in Financial District
Make Conrad Hotel New York City your home away from home when you book a spacious suite that includes multiple rooms, separate living space, a full kitchen, work space and top-of-the-line electronics. Working guests will appreciate the WiFi, voice mail and meeting space, while leisurely guests can relax and watch ESPN, HBO or movies on the 42" TV.
Rates starting at$499* Details
Book a room at the Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel and get a great hotel for an even better price. At this Brooklyn hotel, you will be able to take advantage of all that New York has to offer because you'll be so close to public transportation. Additionally, you will get to sleep in a comfortable bed and be helped by very friendly staff.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Financial District
Guests at the Hilton Millenium New York are treated to both a sobering and inspiring view of the World Trade Center rebuilding process, located right next door. This four-star hotel also features recently-updated rooms and close access to the subway, making it easy visit just about anywhere in New York City.
Rates starting at$419* Details
Gramercy Park Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Business travelers can mix work with pleasure at Gramercy New York Hotel. Get work done at the state-of-the-art business center, then enjoy the nearby NYC attractions and chic New York nightclubs. A meeting and events space is also available at this beautiful NY hotel.
Rates starting at$464* Details
NYC Photo Safaris
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Explore the City & Hone Your Photography Skills on an NYC Photo Safari Tour
Prices Ranging from
Features: Explore the urban jungle of Manhattan on an NYC Photo Safari. These family-friendly Safari Photo Tours in NYC are a great way to see the city while receiving personalized photography instruction from the team of highly skilled professional shutterbugs at NYC Photo Safaris. Whether you haven't shot a photo since your cousin's wedding in 1986 or you're the next Ansel Adams, NYC Photo Safaris offer a fun and informative tour to fit your needs.
Why We Go: With NYC as your classroom and your subject, you'll have plenty of artistic inspiration and unique photographic opportunities on a Safari Photo Tour in New York.
- Location, Location, Location: NYC Photo Safaris offer on-site workshops at some of the city's most renowned and picturesque locations. Take a tour in Central Park, Times Square, City Hall, Madison Square Park, or choose your own location with a Custom Safari from NYC Photo Safaris.
- Family Fun: The whole family can enjoy New York Photo Safaris - especially with a workshop geared specifically towards parents and their children under 3 years old. NYC Photo Safaris' Candid Kids teaches parents the ins and outs of taking high quality photographs of their children from the comfort of a professional photo studio in NYC.
- Personalized Instruction: Safari Photo Tours in NYC are limited to 6-8 participants, ensuring you get outstanding hands-on training from the qualified staff at NYC Photo Safaris.
Inside Knowledge: In addition to outdoor Safari Photo Tours, New York Photo Safaris offer basic and intermediate indoor photography workshops to help you brush up on your basics behind the lens.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring a Digital Camera: Make sure to embark on your Photo Safari NYC armed with a digital camera. With the exception of the Candid Kids and NYC After Dark Safaris, a digital point-and-shoot camera will do just fine.
- Do Wear Comfortable Shoes: Except for NYC Photo Safaris' indoor workshops, most Safari Photo Tours include about 1/2 mile to 3 miles of walking.
- Don't Feign Interest: While New York City Photo Safaris are a wonderful way for photographers of all levels to explore NYC, the workshop-style tours are best suited for those with an interest in the technical and artistic aspects of photography.
- Don't Be Fashionably Late: Even if your NYC Photo Safari meets at Bryant Park, there's nothing fashionable about arriving late for your Safari Photo Tour. It's recommended that you show up at your meeting point 10-15 minutes early to allow for any unforeseen delays.