The 20th annual NYC Restaurant Week is just around the corner. Beginning January 16th through February 10th, choose from hundreds of restaurants throughout New York, each offering 3-course prixe fix meals at amazing set prices of $24.07 for lunch and $35.00 for dinner.
Restaurant week is a great tradition in many large cities around the country and it’s one of the best ways to boost your local economy, try out new restaurants in your area, support local businesses and enjoy top quality 3-course meals at amazing discounted prices.
Most participating restaurants are offering both the lunch and dinner meals, but some may only offer one or the other. Search the list by neighborhood, cuisine type or meal time you fancy, check out the menus and book your reservations now! With so many restaurants to choose from, Restaurant Week can be a bit overwhelming, so to help you make a decision on where to go, here are a few of our top choices for restaurants participating in Restaurant Week 2012:
- The Strand Restaurant: Midtown West – Lunch and Dinner – American New Cuisine
- Kittichai: SoHo – Lunch and Dinner – Thai Cuisine
- Brasserie 1605: Midtown West – Lunch and Dinner – American Cuisine
- Fives Restaurant at the Penninsula: Midtown East – Lunch and Dinner – American New Cuisine
- Gotham Bar and Grill: Greenwich Village – Lunch only – American New Cuisine
- Maialino: Gramercy Park – Lunch only – Italian Cuisine
- The National: Midtown East – Lunch and Dinner – American New Cuisine
Be sure to take advantage of the awesome deals during NYC Restaurant Week 2012!