The London NYC Hotel
New York, US
Best Feature: Gordon Ramsay at the London
Luxurious Suites and a Michelin Star Rated Fine Dining Experience at the London New York Hotel
Nearest Transit: 7th Ave-53rd St (B, D, E); 50th St-8th Ave (C, E); 50th St-Broadway (1)
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
2. Find your check in date below.
* Room Rates shown above reflect the average nightly rate for a 2 night stay with the calendar date as the check-in date, our visitors should verify actual rates, promotions and deals directly with the hotel as we make no guarantees regarding rates, but only provide them as a convenience.Book Now
- Check-in at 3pm
- Check-out at 1pm
- Pets Allowed
- On-Site Restaurant
- Near Restaurants
- Near Attractions
- 561 Rooms
- Business Center
- Business Services
- Concierge Service
- Conference room(s)
- Fitness Center
- Free Newspaper
- Multilingual Staff
- Pets Accepted
- Room Service
- Security Guard
The London NYC Hotel
The London NYC Hotel
Features: With an untouchable reputation for excellence in design, cuisine and service, The London NYC hotel in Midtown West shines brightly amongst competitor hotels. The property boasts 561 well-appointed guest suites, Gordon Ramsay at the London French American fine dining and a pet friendly attitude.
Why We Stay: The London NYC hotel offers the ultimate Manhattan hotel experience. As one of the tallest hotels in Manhattan, the views from the suites are unparalleled and stretch as far as New Jersey, while the central location in Midtown West offers an ideal launching-off point for New York exploration of nearby Broadway theaters and Central Park.
- Gordon Ramsay at the London: Two Michelin stars don't lie - this fine dining experience is something foodies will never forget. With celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay's seal of approval, the French American cuisine is second-to-none.
- Wide Open Spaces: Manhattan hotels are infamous for their shockingly-tiny guest rooms, but The London NYC guests enjoy 500+ sq. ft. of room space designed in a modern palate by renowned interior designer David Collins.
- High Tech: Tech-savvy travellers will apprieciate wired and wireless internet access in the rooms (fee), iPod docking stations and a fully-equipped business center at the London New York.
Inside Knowledge: The London Hotel fitness center features personal trainers and fitness evaluations from health professionals, as well as top-notch fitness equipment and sound system.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Splurge: The London New York hotel penthouse is truly spectacular, with 2,500 sq. ft. of living space and two levels. The 180 degree views provide birds-eye vistas of the glittering city below - it's the ultimate way to vacation in the Cement Jungle.
- Do Order In: Room service at The London Hotel NYC comes straight from their signature fine dining establishment, Gordon Ramsay at the London.
- Don't Miss Afternoon Tea: Served at the posh London Bar, this midday tradition is a direct import from The London's homeland of England, and comes complete with finger foods and your choice of imported teas.
- Don't Get Out of Bed: Soak up the London New York hotel commitment to quality by lounging in the resplident Egyptian cotton bedding by Fili D'Oro of Italy.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 2 reviews
100.0% recommended it
The London NYC Hotel Reviews
The London NYC Hotel Guest Rooms
The London NYC London Suites
The London Suites feature 350 - 500 sq. ft. of living space, decorated in soothing natural tones and designed by David Collins. Each suite has a bed chamber and a parlor space, tall windows that showcase the Manhattan skyline, LCD televisions and bathrooms with dual showerheads. All bedding features plush Egyptian cotton linens by Fili D'Oro of Italy.
The London NY Vista Suites
Perched high above Manhattan on The London NYC hotel's uppermost levels, the Vista Suites showcase the stunning New York skyline below. In addition to awe-inspiring views, the Vista Suites offer redesigned rocker chairs, iHome iPod docking stations, complimentary wireless internet and an expansive work desk.
The London New York London Penthouse
For the absolute pinnacle in Manhattan luxury, the London Penthouse is the overnight accommodations for those looking to indulge. Spanning 2,500 sq. ft. of living space spread out over two floors, the penthouse offers 180 degree views of Central Park and Manhattan from bay windows on three sides of the apartment. The suite can accommodate up to 5 people between the two well-appointed bedrooms and offers the opportunity to host dinner parties with cuisine from Gordon Ramsay at the London.
The London Hotel London Flat
The London Flats offer one king or one queen bed with plush Italian-cotton Filli d’oro linens and boast stunning city views and 150-180 square feet of living space. High tech amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), iHome iPod docking stations and flat-panel LCD TV. Bathrooms feature designs from Waterworks, and offer fine linens, bathrobes and personal apothecary products.
The London Hotel NYC 2 Bedroom Suite
Ideal for families or groups of friends traveling together, The London Hotel offers a two bedroom suite on the 5 - 29 floors and featuring 550 sq. ft. of living space. The suites also offer an embossed leather desk and rocker. In the sitting area, relax on a custom-woven curved couch and kick up your heels on the swiveling table.
The London NYC Hotel Restaurants
The London NYC Hotel Nightlife
The London NYC Hotel Photos
Click on any image below to begin a slideshow. Use right and left arrows or the mouse to navigate once activated.