Old Jews Telling Jokes
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Old Jews Telling Jokes Information
Show Quick Facts
- Old Jews Telling Jokes in NYC is a performance based on the hilarious website of the same name.
- The content can be explicit, so bringing your children is not recommended.
- Running time of Old Jews Telling Jokes is 90 minutes.
September - May 26, 2013
The Westside Theater
407 W 43rd St
New York City, New York 10036
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Old Jews Telling Jokes Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
Old Jews Telling Jokes
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Old Jews Telling Jokes is a hilarious Off Broadway show that highlights age old Jewish humor.
Features: This fall, check out Old Jews Telling Jokes for a good time and a good laugh with some comedy in NYC. Old Jews Telling Jokes features some of the funniest jokes from Jewish humor and will have you laughing till you cry. The show draws inspiration from the website of the same name, but features paid actors instead. Even in the plays few songs, the focus is on the jokes. Old Jews Telling Jokes is one of this fall's funniest Off Broadway shows.
Why We Go: We can always use a good laugh and out of all the Off Broadway shows, this one really gets us going. It's hilarious! And since they are Off Broadway shows, they are cheaper.
- Cheap NYC Show Tickets: Catching a performance in New York City can be pricey, especially on Broadway. But Off Broadway shows are considerably cheaper than Broadway and so are these NYC show tickets. You can see Old Jews Telling Jokes for as low as $75. Not bad for NYC!
- Jewish Humor: You may have heard some of the jokes that will be told, but then again, there's a good chance you haven't. Even though many of the jokes are ages old, the delivery is fresh so that they're funny regardless of how many times you've heard them.
- We Love the Website: If you've never heard of the Old Jews Telling Jokes website, check it out and we guarantee you'll be interested in the Off Broadway shows. After all, the show was inspired by the website.
Inside Knowledge: When it played in the spring, Old Jews Telling Jokes received positive reviews from notable places, like the New York Times.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Get Yourself Ready: The jokes come quick at Old Jews Telling Jokes, so if you have to use the loo, do it before hand or you'll miss quite a bit. Plus, there's no intermission during this 90 minute show.
- Do Check Out the Website: Before you book your ticket, check out the website and watch a few of the jokes. This will give you a good idea of what to expect.
- Don't Expect the Website: What we mean is, don't expect the performance to be something akin to a stand-up comedy show. Funny songs will also be performed.
- Don't Bring the Kids: The material in Old Jews Telling Jews can sometimes be explicit. Probably a good idea to leave the kids at home. Children under 4 aren't allowed to come in at all.