*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Once-The Musical Information
Show Quick Facts
- Once on Broadway is the story of two unlikely people inspiring each other and falling in love.
- The show comes highly recommended - Once the Musical won 8 Tony Awards in 2012!
- Seeing a Broadway show is one of the top things to do in New York City, so get your discounted Broadway show tickets here today!
Bernard B Jacobs Theatre
242 W 45th St
New York City, New York 10036
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Once-The Musical Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Get your tickets to see Once the Musical, winner of 8 Tony Awards, on your next NYC vacation!
Features: The story of Once on Broadway is a complicated but very powerful one. An Irish musician on the verge of abandoning hope for his dream meets a Czech immigrant who inspires him like never before! Overcoming their struggles and accomplishing their dreams, as you'd hope it would, makes for one beautiful love story full of obstacles.
- Tony Award Winner: In the 2012 Tony's, Once the Musical took home 8 Tony Awards! Among these awards was the title of Best Musical.
- Family Friendly: Aside from a few four-letter words dropped here and there, Once on Broadway is a very family friendly NYC show! Enjoy this complicated yet inspiring love story with all your loved ones!
- Ticket Deals: Broadway show tickets can run a little pricey at times, and this show is no exception, but NYC Tourist has discounted Broadway tickets to Once and many of the best shows in New York City to make seeing a show affordable for everyone.
Inside Knowledge: Once on Broadway is the stage adaption of an Oscar-winning film. Just like the film, the characters names don't get any more complicated than simply "guy" and "girl."
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Get Good Seats: You're going to want to enjoy all that Once on Broadway has going for it. After all, it won 8 Tony's Awards, like "best direction," "best lighting design," "best sound design" and "best scenic design of a musical!" You'll want to see what all the fuss is about!
- Do Bring the Family: Once the Musical is family friendly other than a little dirty language here and there, although Broadway doesn't allow children under 4 years old.
- Don't Go Hungry: 2 hours and 15 minutes is a long time to sit there, and while you will probably be too enthralled by this production to think about your stomach over the course of it, it's best to be prepared and not let hunger get in the way of your great time on Broadway. There are plenty of delicious nearby NYC restaurants to have a meal!
- Don't Stray Far: Once you've purchased your Broadway show tickets, check out all the other fun things to do in the area, like sightseeing and tours, or use NYC Tourist to find a NYC hotel deal and save you money on a hotel in New York City! If you're going to one of the 8pm shows, staying nearby could be a huge benefit once you get out of the musical after 10:30pm!