Op Sail Parade
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Op Sail Parade Summary
Event Overview: Come join Classic Harbor Line for the fleet week in NYC events on Wednesday May 23, 2012. Hop aboard Op Sail Parade Cruise on the Schooner America 2.0 to see stunning views on NYC, Class A Tall ships from the US and foreign Navies, and other military vessels cruising through the NY Harbor.
What to Expect: Fleet week in New York is an exciting maritime event and the Op Sail 2012 will be a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- NYC Sights: The Schooner America 2.0 will take guests around the New York Harbor for an up-close look at the participating vessels in fleet week in NYC, as well as famous NYC sights like the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, George Washington Bridge and more.
- Magnificent Ships: See modern and historical ships from around the world as they enter the New York Harbor for fleet week in NYC!
- Gentle Sailing: The Schooner America 2.0 will be shutting off its engine and setting sail for the majority of the Op Sail Parade 2012. This gentle vessel has a steady sail, and guests rarely get sea sick, but if you're concerned about motion sickness you can bring medication. It will not be provided on the ship.
Inside Knowledge: Gratuity is not included in the price of sailing on the Schooner America 2.0 for Op Sail 2012. Groups of 12 or more will have an additional charge of 18%, and will be contacted to provide credit card information shortly after purchasing tickets.
- Buy Tickets Now: The Op Sail Parade 2012 is the opening celebration of fleet week in NYC, and is sure to sell out. We recommend buying your tickets to secure your spot ASAP!
- Don't Bring Your Own Booze: This event will have complimentary beer, wine, champagne, water and soft drinks. A few rounds will be served, but it will not be an unlimited booze cruise, and it's illegal to bring alcohol aboard.
- Bring Kids, But Be Prepared: All ages are welcome to join these Op Sail 2012 events, but be aware there aren't child tickets, all ages will need a general admission ticket, and anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Op Sail Parade Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
Op Sail Parade
62 Chelsea Piers, Pier 62, Suite 103
New York, US
Join the Amazing Maritime Events During Fleet Week in NYC by Sailing with Classic Harbor Line in the Op Sail Parade 2012!
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
Event Quick Facts
- This Op Sail Parade cruise will take place Wednesday, May 23, 2012 at 8am.
- The tall ship parade aboard Schooner America 2.0 is $120 and lasts 4.5 hours.
- The opening day of fleet week in NYC Op Sail 2012 starts at the Verrazano Bridge and goes through the NY Harbor.
14th St.-8th Ave. (A, C, E); 23rd St. (A,C,E)