*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Opia Restaurant Summary
Opia Restaurant Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Opia Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and lounge fare seven days a week. Brunch is also served on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Private party accommodations for up to 400 guests are available at Opia.
- Reservations can be made online, over the phone, or in person at Opia Restaurant.
Restaurant Website: http://www.opiarestaurant.com/
130 East 57th Street
New York, NY 10022
59th St-Lexington Ave (4, 5, 6, N, R, W) Lexington-3rd Aves-51st St (6, E, V) 63rd St-Lexington Ave (F)
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Fri. 6am- 11am, 11:30am- 3pm & 5:30pm- 11:30pm, Sat.- Sun. 7am- 4pm & 5:30pm- 11:30pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Opia Restaurant Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Hotel Wolcott NY
A convenient and affordable alternative to the pricey hotels of Midtown Manhattan, the Wolcott New York doesn't skimp on luxury while maintaining fair rates and great service. The Hotel Wolcott New York is perfect for anyone looking for that classic NY experience on a budget.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Midtown West
A premier Boutique Hotel and Timeshare in Midtown Manhattan offering guests plenty of amenities in all of its luxurious suites including kitchenettes and additional sofa beds. Guests also enjoy spacious bathrooms and fitness center. Deals and Packages available.
Rates starting at$254* Details
Broadway Plaza Hotel
The Broadway Plaza Hotel is a boutique hotel in Flatiron, NYC offering 69 affordable, oversized rooms and suites. Centrally located, easy access to attractions and public transit. Specials & Seasonal Offers!
Rates starting at$261* Details
The Evelyn Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Discover The Evelyn Hotel in New York City, a Historic NYC Boutique NoMad Hotel near Grand Central Station in Manhattan.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Doubletree Suites Times Sq
in Times Square
As the only All-Suites hotel on Broadway in Times Square, the full service Doubletree Suites Times Square has been newly renovated with 460 two-room guest suites, brand new lobby and restaurant, Fitness Center and more. Walk to tours, NYC restaurants and shopping, or hop on the Subway for ...
Rates starting at$529* Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
French Fusion Cuisine at Opia NYC in Midtown East's Renaissance 57 Hotel
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Serving eclectic gourmet cuisine with a modern French flair, Opia Restaurant in Manhattan's Renaissance 57 Hotel is a popular destination among tourists, 5th Avenue shoppers, and Midtown East's discerning business set. A recently renovated dining room, bar, banquet facility, and outdoor terrace provide an elegant setting to enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, weekend brunch, and lounge fare at Opia NYC Restaurant.
Why We Dine: The extensive menu and seating options available at Opia NYC accommodate a wide variety of culinary and atmospheric palates. Whether guests prefer an intimate four-course candle-lit dinner or a lively lunch enjoying upscale lounge fare and cocktails, Opia Restaurant offers a first-rate dining experience for every occasion.
- Opulent Offerings: From Salmon Avocado Jalapeno Sushi Rolls to L' American Hamburger Sliders, the eclectic fare at Opia Restaurant draws its inspiration and ingredients from international cuisine the world over. While the breakfast menu at Opia NYC Restaurant tends more towards traditional American staples, dishes like Scottish Smoked Salmon and Quiche Florentine add a global twist to Opia's morning meals.
- Ample Accommodations: Guests can dine in one of four separate rooms at Opia Restaurant, each with its own distinct ambiance and arrangements. The Main Dining Room, Lounge, Corner Room, and Den offer dramatic decor and wonderful views for people watching along Lexington and 57th Street in Midtown Manhattan.
- Private Parties: The spacious facilities at Opia NYC can accommodate up to 400 guests with custom catering and waitstaff services. From business events and presentations to wedding parties and rehearsal dinners, Opia Restaurant is an ideal setting for any party or special occasion.
Inside Knowledge: The Lounge at Opia Restaurant offers weekly live entertainment, featuring jazz pianists, singers, and broadcasts of international sporting events on their wide-screen Plasma TVs.
- Truffle Macaroni & Cheese: Opia's harmonious blend of 3 cheeses, savory truffle oil, and tender pasta is much more than the sum of its parts. This gourmet take on traditional mac and cheese is so decadent and delicious it's offered on Opia's brunch, lunch, dinner, and lounge menus.
- Desert Tasting For Two: Dessert so divine it should be shared with everyone at the table, Opia's Desert Tasting For Two lets guests choose 3 treats off the desert menu to savor in harmony. With tempting options like Profiteroles, Molten Chocolate Cake, and Dulche de Leche Flan, picking only 3 could prove challenging.
- Banquet Facilities
- Business Dining
- Catering Services
- Candle Light
- Chef's Specials
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Full Bar
- Open for Holiday Dining
- Homemade Desserts
- Late Dining
- Live Entertainment
- Live Piano/Piano Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Seating
- Outdoor Heating
- Personal Wines Allowed
- Premier Location
- Private Room
- Private Parties
- Romantic Dining
- Rooftop Dining
- Specialty Beers on Tap
- Sunday Brunch
- Take-Out Available
- Tapas/Small Plates
- Wine Specialist