*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Pacha Club Summary
Pacha Club Information
Pacha Club Info
618 West 46th Street
New York, NY 10036
Hours of Operation:
Mon.-Thurs. 11am-7pm, Fri. 11am-7pm & 10pm-6am, Sat. 10pm-10am
"Party Hard" Crowd
Pacha Club Quick Facts
- Club Pacha NYC is located in the Hell's Kitchen neighborhood of Manhattan.
- Pacha NYC is open all night on Friday and Saturday.
- Pacha NYC opened in 2009.
42nd St (A, C, E, N, Q, R, S, W, 1, 2, 3, 7, 9)
Dress to Impress
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Pacha Club Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Hotel Wolcott NY
A convenient and affordable alternative to the pricey hotels of Midtown Manhattan, the Wolcott New York doesn't skimp on luxury while maintaining fair rates and great service. The Hotel Wolcott New York is perfect for anyone looking for that classic NY experience on a budget.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Broadway Plaza Hotel
The Broadway Plaza Hotel is a boutique hotel in Flatiron, NYC offering 69 affordable, oversized rooms and suites. Centrally located, easy access to attractions and public transit. Specials & Seasonal Offers!
Rates starting at$252* Details
The Evelyn Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Discover The Evelyn Hotel in New York City, a Historic NYC Boutique NoMad Hotel near Grand Central Station in Manhattan.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Midtown West
A premier Boutique Hotel and Timeshare in Midtown Manhattan offering guests plenty of amenities in all of its luxurious suites including kitchenettes and additional sofa beds. Guests also enjoy spacious bathrooms and fitness center. Deals and Packages available.
Rates starting at$254* Details
Doubletree Suites Times Sq
in Times Square
As the only All-Suites hotel on Broadway in Times Square, the full service Doubletree Suites Times Square has been newly renovated with 460 two-room guest suites, brand new lobby and restaurant, Fitness Center and more. Walk to tours, NYC restaurants and shopping, or hop on the Subway for ...
Rates starting at$259* Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
New York City Glamour at the World-Famous Pacha Club
Cost of cover charge
$ - Inexpensive
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- Ultra High End
Features: Opened in 2009, Pacha Club is the latest addition to the world-famous Pacha franchise and the first Pacha nightclub to open in the United States. Located in the Hell's Kitchen neighborhood of Midtown Manhattan, Pacha Club NY boasts a 3,500-square-foot wooden dance floor and four chic, distinctly decorated floors with open spaces and intimate seating coves.
Why We Go: Since opening in 2009, Pacha Club has quickly established a reputation as one of the most popular clubs in NYC. Here in this sophisticated, 30,000-square-foot venue, famous jet-setting celebrities gather to relax and enjoy signature NY cocktails and listen to the thumping grooves of the best DJs in NYC.
- Amenities: Nearly unsurpassed in nightclub amenities, Pacha Club NYC features four separate and independently operable floors with LED-lighting and full-service bars. Rooms at Pacha NYC feature drop-down projection screens, staging and fashion runways, table seating, tiered cushions, and plush banquettes. The main and mezzanine levels boast a maximum capacity of 1,200. A large-capacity coat check, a merchandise store, and numerous bathrooms may be found in the Pacha basement.
- The Funky Room: Named after Pacha Ibiza's famous pre-lounge space, the Funky Room at Pacha NYC is home to the club's famous shower booths, where hot, bikinied girls are bathed in sprinkling water and colored LED light. It is also here that you will find the Lime Room, with its colorful, tiered cushions, and the Mirror Lounge, with its full-service bar and its wood pieces hand-crafted by Spanish artisans.
Inside Knowledge: The first Pacha Club was founded by artist Ricardo Urgell in 1976, in the village of Sitges, Spain, following the country's liberation from dictator Francesco Franco. Now, there are Pacha Clubs in 25 cities, including Marrakesh, Budapest, and New York.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Dance the Night Away: The main floor of Club Pacha NYC boasts a 3,500-square-foot wooden dance floor and an enormous disco ball. Don't forget to bust a move between trips to the bar.
- Do Enjoy the Atmosphere: When it comes to atmosphere, few clubs can compete with Pacha Club NYC. This popular Manhattan nightclub features muted LED lighting, rich woods, plush banquettes, and intimate seating areas. It's urban swank meets Manhattan refinement.
- Don't Miss the Mezzanine: The mezzanine level of Pacha Club NYC is where all the celebrities hang out. Here you will find the club's most coveted tables and a bird's-eye view of the massive dance floor below.
- Don't Forget Your Coat: The coat check is found in the Pacha Club basement. There you'll also find Pacha's merchandise store, where you can buy a souvenir to remember the experience.
- Bar Food
- Bottle Service
- Coat Check
- Dance Floor
- Famous DJ
- Full Bar
- Live Entertainment
- Near Public Transit
- Premier Location
- Private Parties
- Private Room