Pacific Standard Bar
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Pacific Standard Bar Summary
Pacific Standard Bar Information
Pacific Standard Bar Info
82 Fourth Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11217
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Thurs. 4pm- 4am, Fri.- Sun. 12pm- 4am
Medium to Loud
Pacific Standard Bar Quick Facts
- Pacific Standard Bar is located on Fourth Avenue between Bergen Street and St. Marks Place.
- Pacific Standard Bar does not have a kitchen.
- Pacific Standard NY Bar decor represents the owners' homeland, the Bay Area of Northern California.
Atlantic Ave-Pacific St (2, 3, 4, 5, M, N, Q, W, R, B, D) Fulton St (G) Lafayette Ave (C)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Pacific Standard Bar Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Book a room at the Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel and get a great hotel for an even better price. At this Brooklyn hotel, you will be able to take advantage of all that New York has to offer because you'll be so close to public transportation. Additionally, you will get to sleep in a comfortable bed and be helped by very friendly staff.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Pacific Standard Bar
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Enjoy the Vast Beer Selection at Pacific Standard Brooklyn Bar!
Cost of cover charge
$ - Inexpensive
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- Ultra High End
Features: Pacific Standard Brooklyn Bar is situated just outside of Park Slope in Brooklyn and provides California natives in NY a place to rekindle their memories of the Golden Coast. Indulge in delicious California micro brews while watching the San Francisco Giants or Oakland Raiders game on their comfy couches!
Why We Go: Aside from being one of the most popular bars in Brooklyn, Pacific Standard Brooklyn Bar has great prices, fun decor, and a wide collection of tasty brews!
- Beer Selection: Offering over 20 different micro brews on tap, locals rave about the wide selection of brew at this popular Brooklyn bar!
- California Roots: Although we love the Jets and the Yankees, we have to appreciate the loyalty Pacific Standard Brooklyn has for the San Francisco Bay Area of Northern California. Serving California beer, supporting Bay Area teams, and portraying posters of the West Coast is a delightful surprise for those NYC Tourists visiting from the Golden State.
- Cheap Deals: Not only does Pacific Standard Bar offer great specials such as $3 pints on Tuesday nights, the prices for all the beverages sold at Pacific Standard Brooklyn will never burn a hole in your pocket!
Inside Knowledge: Pacific Standard Brooklyn has a section in the back with couches that accommodate large groups and parties!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Play Games: Pacific Standard Brooklyn has many games you can play while enjoy enjoying your delicious micro brew, such as darts, scrabble, checkers, and other board games!
- Do Check Out the Bathrooms: Pacific Standard Brooklyn is also notorious for their co-ed bathrooms! While your privacy will be maintained, these fun restrooms are definitely worth a visit or two!
- Don't Miss the Specials: On Tuesday nights Pacific Standard Bar Brooklyn offers $3 pints as well as other fun events such as trivia night on Sundays!
- Don't Order Food: Although Pacific Standard Brooklyn has small finger food, they do not have a kitchen. Grab a bite before or after!
- Bar Food
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Near Public Transit
- Specialty Beers on Tap
- Wheelchair Access