*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Patricia's Restaurant Summary
Patricia's Restaurant Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- The owners of Patricia's Restaurant in NYC attempt every night to visit each table at least once, often bringing a complimentary glass of wine.
- In addition to the original restaurant on Tremont St., there is a second Patricia's location in Morris Park.
- The menu at Patricia's NY restaurant is often altered based on clientele feedback.
Restaurant Website: http://www.patriciasoftremont.com
3883 E. Tremont Ave
Bronx, NY 10465
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Thu.11am-11pm & Fri.- Sat.11am- 12am & Sun.12pm- 11pm.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Patricia's Restaurant Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Find Nearby Hotels
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Patricia's Restaurant in NYC is a Fantastic Italian Gem Hidden in the Bronx
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Patricia's Restaurant in NYC is one of the best Italian restaurants in the Bronx. With great brick oven pizza, classic atmosphere, and a thoughtful and helpful staff, Patricia's NY restaurant is the place to eat any day of the week when you're in the Bronx.
Why We Dine: At Patricia's Restaurant in NYC, you can expect great food and drink in an excellent atmosphere. But the best thing about Patricia's Italian Restaurant is that during your meal, you can almost always count on the owners of Patricia's NY Restaurant to come by and chat with your table, leaving you feeling like a regular even if its your first time.
- Amazing Food: Patricia's Restaurant in NYC has some amazing dishes, including a delightful chicken francese, clams in white sauce over linguine, and classic brick oven pizzas. If you can manage to save some room, order one of the great Patricia's NY Restaurant desserts, like the canoli or the chocolate souffle.
- Friendly Service: Some of the best and friendliest service in the Bronx, the waitstaff at Patricia's NY restaurant is attentive and helpful. Have your server direct you toward a favorite menu item, like the eggplant parmigiana or the sausage and broccoli rabe.
- Atmosphere: With classic red and white checkered table clothes, soft lighting, and the aroma of fantastic food wafting through the air, Patricia's Restaurant in NYC has an atmosphere that will keep you coming back again and again.
Inside Knowledge: Order the special house dessert at Patricia's Restaurant in NYC, a homemade Nutella-filled puffed pastry, served hot with whipped cream and powdered sugar.
- Veal Parmigiana: If you're eating at Patricia's New York Restaurant and are looking for something decadent, order the veal parmigiana. A breaded veal cutlet fried and topped with fresh tomato sauce is covered in just the right amount of melted mozzarella. Trust us, you'll love it.
- La Giardiniera Pizza: This brick oven treat at Patricia's NY Restaurant is a veggie lover's dream. On top of the signature crisp crust and homemade tomato sauce lies a bed of grilled eggplant, zucchini & portabello mushrooms. You'll leave Patricia's NY Restaurant satisfied and smiling after this somewhat healthier alternative.
- Cheap Eats
- Easy Parking
- Fresh Food
- Kid Friendly