Peter And The Starcatcher
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Peter And The Starcatcher Information
Show Quick Facts
- Peter and the Starcatcher is playing on Broadway in NYC at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre.
- The story is a re-telling of Peter Pan, with a dozen actors playing over 100 characters that are known from the story.
- This is one of the Broadway shows that took home 5 Tony Awards in the 2012 ceremony!
New World Stages: Stage 1
340 W 50th St
New York City, New York 10019
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Peter And The Starcatcher Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
Peter And The Starcatcher
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Entertainment Weekly claims that Peter and the Starcatcher is "an absurdly funny fantastical journey!"
Features: Peter and the Starcatcher is one of the most highly acclaimed Broadway shows, the winner of 5 Tony Awards in 2012! Based on the legend of Peter Pan, the boy who never grew up, Peter and the Starcatcher features a dozen actors who portray over 100 familiar beloved children's characters from Neverland and more!
Why We Go: We all know the story of Peter Pan, but Peter and the Starcatcher takes the story up a few notches with hilarious dialogue and unmatched acting and storytelling to make it worthy of being one of the best Broadway shows of its time!
- Familiar Characters: A dozen talented actors line the stage and play the roles of over 100 characters adapted from the story of Peter Pan that everyone is familiar with. The story goes even more into Neverland and all it's charm than any production has before.
- Tony Award Winner: This is one of the Broadway shows that took home multiple awards during the 2012 Tony's - 5 to be exact!
- Family Friendly: Children over the age of 4 are admitted, but Peter and the Starcatcher is recommended to children ages 10 and up. This is not the same exact story that Disney made, but it's still appropriate for most children and loved by almost every adult.
Inside Knowledge: Peter and the Starcatcher was said to have "the most exhilarating storytelling on Broadway in decades" by The New York Times and won Broadway.com's Audience Choice Award as "Favorite New Play."
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring Your Family: The show is recommended for ages 10 and up, so get your Broadway show tickets through NYC Tourist today so you can afford to bring everyone!
- Do Laugh a Lot: This is one of the funniest Broadway shows out there right now, for both children and adults. Peter and the Starcatcher is categorized as a play, but there's comedy, humor and even characters that break into song every now and then too!
- Don't Go Hungry: While there is an intermission, the show is 2 and a half hours long, so we highly suggest grabbing something to eat before you come. There are tons of great restaurants near Broadway to enjoy before (or after, if you have that kind of self control) any of the Broadway shows you decide to see!
- Don't Expect the Disney Version: Peter and the Starcatcher is a re-telling of Peter Pan of sorts, but it's much more than that! The story is much more true to how the authors intended it, and it a story of first-loves, first-kisses and the first time we realized that we never want to grow up.