Explore the wonders of New York!
Prospect Park NY
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Prospect Park NY Information
Prospect Park NY Info
Open daily except from 1am-5am
When to Go:
Open all year
- Closed daily from 1am-5am.
- Playgrounds close at sunset.
Prospect Park NY Quick Facts
- Open daily.
- 585 acre park.
- Various outdoor activities available.
95 Prospect Park W
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Prospect Park NY Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Transportation Nearby Prospect Park NY
Prospect Park NY Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Book a room at the Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel and get a great hotel for an even better price. At this Brooklyn hotel, you will be able to take advantage of all that New York has to offer because you'll be so close to public transportation. Additionally, you will get to sleep in a comfortable bed and be helped by very friendly staff.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Prospect Park NY
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Prospect Park NYC is an Outdoor Getaway in Brooklyn
This tour is FREE!
Features: Brooklyn Prospect Park NYC is a large 585 acre park that is located Park Slope of Brooklyn New York. It is open daily except from 1am until 5am. Brooklyn Prospect Park has plenty of space and activities available, ranging from most sports to seasonal outdoor activities like ice skating.
Why We Go: Brooklyn Prospect Park features a variety of activities and either hosts or is located nearby attractions such as the Brooklyn Botanic Garden.
- Open Space: With 585 acres of park space, there is plenty to see and do while visiting Brooklyn Prospect Park. It gives guests options on what kind of outdoor activities in Brooklyn they want to enjoy.
- Parties: A day permit to host a party with 25 or more guests is only $25, and other park benches and areas of Brooklyn Prospect Park are available for rent for whatever event you are planning.
- Nearby Attractions: Brooklyn Prospect Park is host to some nice Brooklyn attractions such as the Brooklyn Botanic Garden. Places such as the Brooklyn museum are also close by.
Inside Knowledge: Prospect Park Brooklyn was opened to the public in 1867, making this outdoor Brooklyn attraction nearly 150 years old.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Plan a Picnic: With so many beautiful plants and eye-catching scenery to take in at Brooklyn Prospect Park, it's a picnicker's dream. Guests are welcome to bring their own food or purchase some at one of the on-site cafes.
- Do Bring Some Sports Equipment: Brooklyn Prospect Park has fields for baseball and tennis courts, making this an ideal location to enjoy outdoor sports in New York.
- Don't Miss the Brooklyn Botanic Garden: The Brooklyn Botanic Garden, a beautiful garden that hosts regular events throughout the year, is located in Brooklyn Prospect Park. Stroll through the garden to learn about various beautiful species of plants and flowers. Lucky guests may even visit during a special garden event.
- Don't Skip Out on a Carousel ride: The carousel in Brooklyn Prospect Park NYC is a great place to bring your kids. Rides on the carousel are only $2, and the space is also available for birthday parties and outdoor gatherings.