Ralph's Italian Ices
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Ralph's Italian Ices Summary
Ralph's Italian Ices Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Ralphs Italian Ice NYC was founded by Ralph Silvestro, an Italian immigrant, in 1928.
- Ralphs Italian Ice NYC has multiple locations in New York City, but the most famous location is in Staten Island.
- Ralphs Italian Ice Staten Island often features a long wait time, especially in the summer.
Restaurant Website: http://www.ralphsices.com/index.htm
501 Port Richmond Ave
Staten Island, NY 10302
Hours of Operation:
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Ralph's Italian Ices Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Ralph's Italian Ices
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Escape the Summer Heat at Ralph's Italian Ices in Staten Island
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Ralph's Italian Ices is a world-famous NYC ice cream parlor located in the Staten Island borough of New York City. Boasting a wide variety of ices, smoothies, shakes, and caffeinated beverages, this Italian ice cream parlor in NYC has been a local favorite for over 70 years.
Why We Dine: Simply put, Ralphs Italian Ice NYC is a New York City institution. There's no place else to go when you need instant refreshment.
- Variety: Aside from world-famous Italian ices, Ralph's Italian Ices NYC offers caffeinated beverages (such as the Ralphaccino and the Vanilla Chai Tea), fruit smoothies, and shakes.
- Numerous Flavors: Ralph's Italian Ices has something for everyone. Our favorite flavors? Black Raspberry, Blue Hawaii, Mai Tai, and Malibu Bay Breeze.
- Inexpensive Treats: If there's one thing that you can say about Ralph's Italian Ice, it's that this place is a bargain. Even small cups feature generous portions for less than you'd pay for a half-gallon of gas.
Inside Knowledge: Ralphs Italian Ice NYC is by far the most famous ice cream parlor in New York City. It's even in the name: "Ralph's Famous Italian Ices!"
- Strawberry Shortcake Sundae: Do you go crazy at the words "strawberry shortcake"? Who doesn't? Better order yourself a strawberry shortcake sundae, made with vanilla ice cream, strawberries, and a thick slice of poundcake.
- A Taste of the West: We know, we know: the choices at Ralphs Italian Ice Staten Island are overwhelming. If you're having trouble deciding what flavor ice to order, take our advice and order two: Blue Hawaii and Malibu Bay Breeze.
- Cheap Eats
- Easy Parking
- Fresh Food
- Homemade Desserts
- Kid Friendly
- Small Atmosphere
- Take-Out Available