*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Rambling House Summary
Rambling House Information
Rambling House Info
4292 Katonah Avenue
Bronx, NY 10470
Hours of Operation:
Daily - 10am- 4am
Ecletic & Lively
Live Music, DJs, Trivia Nights
Cheap Beers on Tap & House Cocktails
Rambling House Quick Facts
- Lunch, dinner, and Sunday Brunch are served at the Rambling House Pub & Restaurant.
- Rambling House offers daily happy hour food and drink specials.
- Live Irish music, DJs, and trivia nights are featured regularly at the Bronx Rambling House.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Rambling House Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Cheap Food and Drinks at Rambling House Irish Pub & Restaurant in the Bronx
Cost of cover charge
$ - Inexpensive
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- Ultra High End
Features: Part lively Irish bar, part homestyle neighborhood eatery, Rambling House NYC is a popular Bronx pub and restaurant that's always crowded and always a whole lot of fun.
Why We Go: Whether you're meeting friends for an early evening pint, going out on the town for a fun Friday night in NYC, or enjoying traditional Irish fare with the family for Sunday brunch, Rambling House Pub & Restaurant in the Bronx has something for everyone.
- Tasty Grub: The extensive lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch menus at Rambling House NYC feature much more than standard bar fare. Diners can choose from delicious options like hearty burgers, savory pasta dishes, and traditional Irish cuisine including shepherds pie, corned beef and cabbage, and boiled ham.
- Nightly Entertainment: Rambling House Bar in NYC features live music and entertainment almost every night of the week. Crowds flock to this popular Bronx pub for traditional Irish musicians and bands, local DJs, and weekly free NYC trivia nights with prizes for the winning teams.
- Private Events: Offering customized fully-catered event accommodations, Rambling House NYC is an ideal spot to host an event in the Bronx. Small parties can gather in the main dining room or bar, while bigger groups can reserve the private Rambling House New York bar for their special event.
Inside Knowledge: In addition to their already affordable prices, Rambling House Bar in NYC offers a number of daily lunch, dinner and drink specials that can't be beat. Enjoy a cheap NYC happy hour at Rambling House every evening from 4-7, or come down to Rambling House NYC on Thursday and Friday evenings for $5 specialty cocktails.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring the Kids: Rambling House NYC is a kid friendly establishment, featuring a tasty and affordable children's menu with salad, appetizers, entrees, and even a kid's Sunday brunch offering.
- Do See the Future: Every Wednesday evening, Rambling House Bar in NYC features an in-house psychic "for people who don't usually go to psychics". Enjoy a pint of Guinness while finding out what's in store for you in the future.
- Don't Come for a Quiet Date: It can get pretty loud and lively at Rambling House, so those looking for a romantic NYC bar to enjoy an elegant date night should look elsewhere.
- Don't Miss St. Patty's Day: Like any good Irish bar, Rambling House Pub & Restaurant hosts a wild night of drinking, dancing, and merry-making on St. Patrick's Day every year.
- Accepts Reservations
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Bar Food
- Birthday Specials
- Coat Check
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Live Entertainment
- Near Public Transit
- Outdoor Seating
- Private Parties
- Private Room
- Smoking Area
- Specialty Beers on Tap
- Wheelchair Access