Richmond County Fair
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Hotels in New York City
Richmond County Fair Summary
Event Overview: Enjoy a classic county fair experience at the historic Richmond Town Fair in Staten Island. A Labor Day tradition in NYC for more than three decades, the Richmond County Fair has everything you would expect from a local county fair - amusement rides, a NY petting zoo, concerts, daredevil shows and much more.
What to Expect: The Richmond County Fair draws more than 20,000 visitors each year, and this family-friendly NYC event features more than 100 local vendors selling classic NYC fair food.
- Affordable NYC Fun: The Staten Island County Fair offers NYC tourists affordable fun in New York City. The $15 price of admission includes free amusement park rides, free NYC carnival contests and games, and even music and exhibits featured at the Richmond County Fair are included with admission.
- Classic County Fair Contests: The Historic Richmond Town Fair in Staten Island features all the classic county fair contests that make this NYC event so popular. Participate in pie-eating contests, three-legged races, baking contests and, of course, the pig races at the Richmond County Fair NY.
Inside Knowledge: If you're traveling with little ones, the Historic Richmond Town Fair is a great way to spend an afternoon in NYC. Not only is admission at the Staten Island Count Fair free for children under 32 inches, but kid-friendly activities at this NYC fair include circus performers, a NY petting zoo, and magic shows daily!
- Fair Food: Sure, it's not the healthiest. But what's better than county fair food? Bring some extra cash to the Historic Richmond Town if you want to enjoy some of the best vendor food in NYC.
- NYC Sports Den: A hidden gem at the Staten Island County Fair, the Sports Den is an air-conditioned tent with comfortable sofas and flat-screen TV's, making it the perfect break area for parents at the Richmond County Fair.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
100.0% recommended it
Richmond County Fair Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
Richmond County Fair
Historic Richmond Town
441 Clarke Avenue
New York, US
Sep 20,2013 - Sep 24,2013
$10 - $15
The Richmond County Fair Is an NYC Labor Day Tradition
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Event Quick Facts
- The Richmond County Fair has been an NYC Labor Day Tradition for over 30 years.
- The Richmond County Fair NY is held at Historic Richmond Town Village and Museum in Staten Island.
- Amusement rides, carnival games, concerts and exhibits are included in the price of admission to the Staten Island County Fair.