See the Sights of NYC!
The Ride NYC
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
The Ride NYC Information
The Ride NYC Info
Click the green "Book Now" button to buy tickets through Telecharge now, or visit us at THE RIDE Box Office at Madame Tussauds on 42nd Street, between 7th and 8th Avenues
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday: 7pm & 8:30pm; Saturday and Sunday 2pm, 4pm, 7pm, 8:30pm
When to Go:
At night, when the bright lights of Times Square are most radiant!
Safety concerns and content exclude children under 6 years of age.
A, C, E, 1, 2, 3, Q, R, 7, and S trains to 42nd Street / Times Square Station. Madame Tussauds is just a half block from the 42nd street and Times Square stop.
The Ride NYC Quick Facts
- RIDEs fill fast - buy tickets today!
- THE RIDE Box Office is located at Madame Tussauds at 234 W 42nd St, but THE RIDE NYC actually departs from 42nd St at 8th Ave.
- THE RIDE Partners with specific NYC retailers and offers you exclusive specials from FunBars, Carmines, Tasti-D-Lite, Chevy’s, and more!
234 W 42nd St
New York, US
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
5.0 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
The Ride NYC Reviews
Transportation Nearby The Ride NYC
The Ride NYC Hotel
Find Nearby Hotels
Hotel Wolcott NY
A convenient and affordable alternative to the pricey hotels of Midtown Manhattan, the Wolcott New York doesn't skimp on luxury while maintaining fair rates and great service. The Hotel Wolcott New York is perfect for anyone looking for that classic NY experience on a budget.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Broadway Plaza Hotel
The Broadway Plaza Hotel is a boutique hotel in Flatiron, NYC offering 69 affordable, oversized rooms and suites. Centrally located, easy access to attractions and public transit. Specials & Seasonal Offers!
Rates starting at$206* Details
in Midtown East
The classic Art Deco exterior of the Waldorf Astoria NY is synonymous with classic New York elegance and style. Inside is no different, where guest rooms are well appointed with luxuries including name-brand toilettries and plush bedding.
Rates starting at$229* Details
Hampton Inn Time Square
in Times Square
The beauty of staying at a NYC hotel in midtown Manhattan is that nothing is very far away. All of NYC attractions are just a short walk, subway ride or cab fare away. The bonus of staying at The Hampton Inn Times Square Hotel is complimentary hot breakfast, free internet access, spacious and well maintained rooms, and a 24-hour fitness center.
Rates starting at$540* Details
Hilton Garden Inn
in Times Square
One of Midtown's premier luxury hotels, the Hilton Garden Inn Times Square is located just a short walk from Broadway and the Rockefeller Center, and offers guests large, modern NY hotel rooms in downtown Manhattan.
Rates starting at$315* Details
The Ride NYC
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Midtown West Times Square
Prices Starting at
$59.00 for adults
Features: THE RIDE NYC is a theater on wheels with 49 stadium seats facing out one side of the coach. Floor-to-ceiling and side-to-side windows giving a panoramic view of the city. The RIDE theater NYC has innovative audio technology extending into the streets and you will see performances around every corner.
Why We Go: We’ve never seen this view of New York City before, and the street performances are out-of-this-world! Part show, part tour; The RIDE tour of NYC gives you a front-row seat to the stage that is midtown Manhattan.
- A Comprehensive Tour: Drive around the city in a multi-million dollar motor coach with on-board performers who introduce you to New York City – its sights; its history; its culture; and its people!
- All the Sights of NYC: From your seat, midtown Manhattan becomes a 4.2-mile stage: New York landmarks and culture come to life as performers highlight sights THE RIDE drives by. Sights you will see include Times Square, the Chrysler Building, Grand Central Terminal, Bryant Park, the Empire State Building, 42nd Street, Radio City Music Hall, Carnegie Hall, Hearst Tower, Columbus Circle and more!
- The Novelty: The RIDE views of NYC provide a fresh New York City experience, designed for visitors and natives alike.
Inside Knowledge: With THE RIDE’s ability to put you “ON AIR,” you become part of the scene, interacting with everybody on the street – from performers to New Yorkers to tourists, and more! ALSO: Get ready for the subway simulation of your life. (THE RIDE Theater NYC has surround sound system and floor shaker technology that make it possible…)
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring Your Camera: The sights are incredible, the performers are both talented and attractive, and you never know whom you’ll see! (THE RIDE Theater NYC is notorious for spotting celebrities…)
- Do be Prepared to get Photographed, Tagged, and Tweeted: On THE RIDE, you’re as much a part of the show as the performers! On the 45-feet long, 13-feet high, 8-feet wide motor coach, (the largest vehicle allowed on NYC’s streets), you see the city, and are seen by the city!
- Don’t Forget to Check Out THE RIDE’s Specials: THE RIDE had great promos, group discounts, and corporate options! See the website for more information by clicking our green "Book Now" button!
- Don’t Forget YouTube: Check out THE RIDE’s YouTube page to get a feel for what this NYC tour is truly all about!