The River Cafe
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
The River Cafe Summary
The River Cafe Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- The River Cafe NY is located on Water Street between West Cadman Plaza and the Brooklyn Bridge.
- The River Cafe Brooklyn has valet parking.
- The River Cafe Brooklyn has outdoor seating available during lunch and Sunday brunch.
Restaurant Website: http://www.rivercafe.com
1 Water Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
High St (A, C) Clark St (2, 3)
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Fri. 12pm- 3pm & 5:30pm- 11pm, Sat.- Sun. 11:30am- 2:30pm & 5:30pm- 11pm
Formal Attire (Jacket Required for Men After 5pm)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
The River Cafe Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Trump New York SoHo offers guests of this luxurious NY hotel 5-star customer service, spacious and comfortable guest rooms, and great views of the the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline.
Rates starting at$525* Details
Conrad New York
in Financial District
Make Conrad Hotel New York City your home away from home when you book a spacious suite that includes multiple rooms, separate living space, a full kitchen, work space and top-of-the-line electronics. Working guests will appreciate the WiFi, voice mail and meeting space, while leisurely guests can relax and watch ESPN, HBO or movies on the 42" TV.
Rates starting at$329* Details
Book a room at the Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel and get a great hotel for an even better price. At this Brooklyn hotel, you will be able to take advantage of all that New York has to offer because you'll be so close to public transportation. Additionally, you will get to sleep in a comfortable bed and be helped by very friendly staff.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Financial District
Guests at the Hilton Millenium New York are treated to both a sobering and inspiring view of the World Trade Center rebuilding process, located right next door. This four-star hotel also features recently-updated rooms and close access to the subway, making it easy visit just about anywhere in New York City.
Rates starting at$299* Details
The River Cafe
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Enjoy Spectacular Views at The River Cafe Restaurant!
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: The River Cafe Brooklyn is a household name in New York City for more than a few reasons. A celebrity hot spot, this peaceful eatery serves romantic dinner, scrumptious lunch, and even a mouthwatering Sunday brunch!
Why We Dine: Not only has The River Cafe NYC received a number of awards and recognitions from prestigious critics, the tantalizing entrees and stunning views of the Manhattan skyline force us to put The River Cafe NYC at the top of our list as well!
- Enticing Entrees: Serving everything from vegetarian dishes to succulent seafood, The River Cafe Brooklyn serves entrees that are not only delicious, but look like works of art!
- Accolades: The River Cafe Brooklyn has not only been repeatedly recognized by The New York Times, but by Wine Spectator, Culinary Cameos, received the Ivy Award, and has been a popular location for premieres, celebrity birthdays and fabulous weddings!
- Majestic Views: Situated slightly West of the Brooklyn Bridge, The River Cafe Brooklyn is directly on the waterfront of the East River and hands down has the best view of the Manhattan skyline from the dining room. Be sure to check out the view at night!
Inside Knowledge: Reservations at The River Cafe Restaurant are highly recommended although there are no reservations taken for the Terrace Room that serves cocktails and a light menu.
- Branzino Fillet: This juicy Mediterranean sea bass comes with fiery chorizo sausage, succulent shrimp stuffing, smoked tiny vine tomatoes, petite zucchini and charred lemon confit. A guest favorite, this flavorful entree is by far at the top of our list!
- Chocolate Marquise Brooklyn Bridge: It's only appropriate to serve this dessert when you're located so close to the historical Brooklyn Bridge! Complete with handmade chocolate, a terrine of toasted hazelnut, and Tahitian vanilla ice cream, this delectable treat resembles the Brooklyn Bridge itself in appropriate chocolate form!
- Candle Light
- Famous Chef
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Gift Certificates
- Healthy Options
- Open for Holiday Dining
- Homemade Desserts
- Live Piano/Piano Bar
- Outdoor Seating
- Premier Location
- Private Parties
- Prix Fixe Menu
- Romantic Dining
- Sunday Brunch
- Valet Parking
- Wine Specialist
- Wine Bar
- Wheelchair Access