Explore the wonders of New York!
Rockefeller Center Ice Rink
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Rockefeller Center Ice Rink Information
Rockefeller Center Ice Rink Info
Adults - $19, Kids - $12.50, prices vary by date and day
When to Go:
47-50th Sts-Rockefeller Center (B, D, F, V); 5th Ave-53rd St (E, V); 42nd St-5th Ave-6th Ave (7, B, D, F, V)
- Hours and openings may vary based on weather.
- Hours that Ice Skating Rockefeller Center is open varies on holidays.
Rockefeller Center Ice Rink Quick Facts
- Admission available in 90-minute sessions.
- Ice skate rentals are available.
- Open late.
600 5th Ave
New York, US
Phone Number: 212.332.7654
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
3.7 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Rockefeller Center Ice Rink Reviews
Transportation Nearby Rockefeller Center Ice Rink
Rockefeller Center Ice Rink Photos
Rockefeller Center Ice Rink Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Hotel Wolcott NY
A convenient and affordable alternative to the pricey hotels of Midtown Manhattan, the Wolcott New York doesn't skimp on luxury while maintaining fair rates and great service. The Hotel Wolcott New York is perfect for anyone looking for that classic NY experience on a budget.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Broadway Plaza Hotel
The Broadway Plaza Hotel is a boutique hotel in Flatiron, NYC offering 69 affordable, oversized rooms and suites. Centrally located, easy access to attractions and public transit. Specials & Seasonal Offers!
Rates starting at$206* Details
in Midtown East
The classic Art Deco exterior of the Waldorf Astoria NY is synonymous with classic New York elegance and style. Inside is no different, where guest rooms are well appointed with luxuries including name-brand toilettries and plush bedding.
Rates starting at$229* Details
Hampton Inn Time Square
in Times Square
The beauty of staying at a NYC hotel in midtown Manhattan is that nothing is very far away. All of NYC attractions are just a short walk, subway ride or cab fare away. The bonus of staying at The Hampton Inn Times Square Hotel is complimentary hot breakfast, free internet access, spacious and well maintained rooms, and a 24-hour fitness center.
Rates starting at$540* Details
Hilton Garden Inn
in Times Square
One of Midtown's premier luxury hotels, the Hilton Garden Inn Times Square is located just a short walk from Broadway and the Rockefeller Center, and offers guests large, modern NY hotel rooms in downtown Manhattan.
Rates starting at$315* Details
Rockefeller Center Ice Rink
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Rockefeller Center Ice Rink is a popular outdoor holiday attraction in New York
Prices Starting at
$19.00 for adults & $12.50 for children
Features: Rockefeller Center Skating Rink is an iconic New York landmark and a popular NYC holiday tradition. Ice skating Rockefeller Center is a popular winter season activity allows guests to ice skate right in the middle of Midtown Manhattan. From November until April, guests can experience this seasonal tradition every day.
Why We Go: Rockefeller Center skating rink is an iconic New York holiday landmark that serves as a fun day or night activity in the winter months.
- Classic: The Rockefeller skating rink has been seen in many classic holiday movies. It is, of course, a very popular tourist stop for many visitors to New York during the holiday season.
- Active: If you are looking for a way to get your blood flowing during the colder months in Manhattan, then the Rockefeller Center Skating Rink is an excellent activity for you. One paid session will get you up to 90 minutes on the rink.
- Family Fun: The Rockefeller Center Skating Rink is also a solid place to bring your kids if you are looking for a some quality family fun during your New York holiday trip.
Inside Knowledge: The Rockefeller Center Skating Rink was installed on Christmas Day in 1936. It is part of the Rockefeller Center lower plaza.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Visit Monday Through Thursday: Thees day are not only less crowded, but they are also cheaper for all guests. Save a few bucks during the week instead of fighting the crowds on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
- Do Night Skate: If you want to try ice skating closer to Christmas, then be sure to come at night. The Rockefeller Center is lit up and absolutely beautiful during this time of year, and it will add to the enjoyment of your time on the ice rink.
- Don't Fear Being Inexperienced: There are private ice skating lessons available at Rockefeller Center Skating Rink for those who don't know how to skate. This simple barrier can easily be overcome and turned into a fun and lasting memory.
- Don't Buy Skates: The Rockefeller Center Skating Rink offers ice skate rentals for $9 if you don't have your own. Keep in mind that the cost is for each session, and not for the day.