Explore the wonders of New York!
Rockaway Jet Ski
Rent a Jet Ski by the hour with Rockaway!
Promo Code: BOOK ONLINE
See NYC from a NEW angle! Purchase tickets for Rockaway Jet Ski and see the best of NYC, from Coney Island to Ellis Land!
Offer expires: 12/31/2016
Rockaway Jet Ski
- Offer expires in 96 days
- Email to a friend
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Rockaway Jet Ski Information
Rockaway Jet Ski Info
Packages start at $30 for the half hour tour
Varies depending on tour.
When to Go:
Spring and Summer.
Ride up close to the Statue of Liberty and the Brooklyn Bridge.
Must be over 18 to ride their own jet ski, but minors can be a passenger with parental consent.
Rockaway Jet Ski Quick Facts
- Rockaway's Jet Ski's offer the unique experience sightseeing in NYC by jet ski, Flyboards, Kayaks, and even Stand Up Paddle Board! Experience breathtaking views of top NYC attractions in a way you never have before.
- These jet ski tours run seven days a week from 11 am- 7 pm, weather permitting.
- Rockaway Jet Ski's offer several different tours which range from a half hour to full days, and even multiple day excursions a few times a year.
375 Beach 92nd Street
Rockaway Beach, US
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
5.0 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Rockaway Jet Ski Reviews
Transportation Nearby Rockaway Jet Ski
Rockaway Jet Ski Hotel
Find Nearby Hotels
The JFK Inn is just blocks from New York's JFK International Airport. Don't try to walk to the airport: you can just use the JFK Inn's complimentary shuttle service. Other amenities include a free drink on arrival, luggage service, cable TV, and a free contintental breakfast in the morning. Save your money for the city!
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Rockaway Jet Ski
Do you agree? Write your own review!
NYC Jet Ski Tours and Jet Ski Rentals! The ultimate experience of a lifetime!
Prices Starting at
$30.00 for adults
Features: Take an NYC Jet Ski tour from one to four hours, or rent your own jet ski and ride free style without a guide. This is the most unforgettable way to go sightseeing in NYC! Discover the Big Apple as you never have before by riding through Long Beach Island, the Harbor or the Hudson River. Cruise by the most famous NYC attractions like Coney Island, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Statue of Liberty and more!
Why We Go: Rockaway's Jet Ski's offers an exhilarating way to explore the city from a whole new perspective - the beautiful waters that surround it!
- Fantastic Photo Ops: Fill up the vacation photo album with fantastic shots of you and your friends wave skipping on a jet ski in front of some of the most famous landmarks in the world. Get a shot of the Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, Coney Island and more that you wouldn't have been able to take from anywhere else and then zoom on to see even more!
- Beat the Heat: Beat the notorious Eastern seaboard heat and humidity this Spring and Summer by zipping around the waterways on this NYC jet ski tour. They offer tours in several areas, like Jamaica Bay, Sandy Hook, the NYC Harbor, or circle the whole island of Manhattan!
- Knowledgeable Tour Guides: Never ridden a jet ski before but don't want to miss out on all the fun things to do in New York City? No problem! The Rockaway's Jet Ski's instructors are experienced and are happy to teach first-time riders the ins and outs of riding a jet ski, so that you're speeding by the best NYC attractions on your ride in no time!
Inside Knowledge: For a more relaxing option, Rockaway's Jet Ski's also offers tandem kayak rentals, so that you can row through the Big Apple's picturesque waters. Rent by the hour, or check out the awesome 2-hour Sunset Kayak Rental Package!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Customize Your Trip: Choose the best NYC jet ski tour that works for you from the available options. There are a variety of different tours that range in length and destination. Beginning riders may want to dabble in the one hour jet ski tour of Jamaica Bay, while experienced jet skiers can go for an entire day of jet skiing around beautiful New York waters.
- Do Make a Reservation: Even though walk-ins are permitted, it is probably smart to call ahead and to reserve a spot so that all of the amenities will be guaranteed available for your trip. You won't want to miss out on a single thing they offer!
- Don't Forget a Dry Pair of Clothes: After your trip, change out of that wetsuit and then relax and sip at cocktail at the Thai Rock Deck and Bar to unwind after your adventurous day. Many of the packages include a free drink for every rider!
- Don't Worry About Gear: Wet suits and any other gear you may need are available to rent from Rockaway's Jet Ski's. However, if you happen to have your own wet suit or life jacket, bring it along!