Explore the wonders of New York!
Sails to Sales Shopping Tour
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Sails to Sales Shopping Tour Information
Sails to Sales Shopping Tour Info
Adults - $25; Kids 5-12 - $20; Kids under 5 - Free
Saturdays - 11am
When to Go:
Fall / Spring for best weather
Historic South Street Seaport Tall Ships
Sails to Sales Shopping Tour Quick Facts
- This 2 hour tour includes 1.5 miles of walking throughout Lower Manhattan's South Street Seaport.
- Sails to Sales Shopping Tours meet at the Titanic Lighthouse at the intersection of Pearl and Fulton Streets.
- There is no charge for children under 5 on Sails to Sales Tours.
Pearl Street and Fulton Street
New York, US
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Sails to Sales Shopping Tour Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Transportation Nearby Sails to Sales Shopping Tour
Sails to Sales Shopping Tour Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Trump New York SoHo offers guests of this luxurious NY hotel 5-star customer service, spacious and comfortable guest rooms, and great views of the the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline.
Rates starting at$525* Details
Conrad New York
in Financial District
Make Conrad Hotel New York City your home away from home when you book a spacious suite that includes multiple rooms, separate living space, a full kitchen, work space and top-of-the-line electronics. Working guests will appreciate the WiFi, voice mail and meeting space, while leisurely guests can relax and watch ESPN, HBO or movies on the 42" TV.
Rates starting at$329* Details
Book a room at the Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel and get a great hotel for an even better price. At this Brooklyn hotel, you will be able to take advantage of all that New York has to offer because you'll be so close to public transportation. Additionally, you will get to sleep in a comfortable bed and be helped by very friendly staff.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Financial District
Guests at the Hilton Millenium New York are treated to both a sobering and inspiring view of the World Trade Center rebuilding process, located right next door. This four-star hotel also features recently-updated rooms and close access to the subway, making it easy visit just about anywhere in New York City.
Rates starting at$299* Details
Sails to Sales Shopping Tour
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Enjoy Sea Lore & Hot Stores on a Sails to Sales Shopping Tour in NYC
Prices Starting at
$25.00 for adults & $20.00 for children
Features: Nautical history and chic modern fashion await you on a Sails to Sales Shopping Tour in NYC. Hit up the hottest shops in Manhattan's South Street Seaport while exploring the historic district's legendary remnants and hidden treasures. This Uncle Sam's NY shopping tour by the shore is a fun way to see the city's spellbinding sights while scoring fashionable finds in New York City.
Why We Go: Sails to Sales Shopping Tours in NYC offer more than the usual shopping tour. From walking, shopping, sightseeing and learning to eating, drinking and socializing, a Sails to Sales Shopping Tour in NYC is a unique and memorable way to explore New York City.
- Nautical New York: Take in the sights at South Street Seaport as your knowledgeable guide tells you gripping tales of the New York waterfront district's rich history. See the famed tall Seaport ships, Titanic Memorial Lighthouse, site of George Washington's first presidential mansion, and make a toast to the city at the Paris Cafe where Teddy Roosevelt, Thomas Edison, Annie Oakley, and Buffalo Bill frequented many years ago.
- Shop Til You Drop: Enjoy the beautiful waterfront scenery on your Sails to Sales New York Shopping Tour while you peruse the racks at Coach, Ann Taylor, Brookstone, J. Crew and South Street Seaport's numerous other shops and attractions.
- Personal Photographer: You'll get the V.I.P. treatment on a Sails to Sales Shopping Tour in NYC with your very own personal tour photographer. After the tour, you can access the photos from your New York adventure for free online to download, print, and share with friends and family.
Inside Knowledge: Sails to Sales Shopping Tours in NYC feature a visit to The Bridge Cafe, New York's oldest drinking establishment. The Lower Manhattan restaurant occupies a former 19th century brothel and is rumored to be haunted by its employees.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Wear Comfortable Shoes: Be prepared to walk about 1.5 miles as you explore South Street Seaport on your Sails to Sales Shopping Tour in NYC.
- Do Check Out Other Uncle Sam's NY Tours: Fashionistas won't want to miss Uncle Sam's New York Fashion on Fifth Avenue Tour. This shopping adventure is led by a professional NYC stylist who guides you through the ins and outs of fashion and shopping in Manhattan.
- Don't Leave the Kids Behind: A Sails to Sales Shopping Tour in NYC provides fun and entertainment for the whole family. With discounted rates for children and free admission for kiddos under 5, you can tour NYC with the family and still afford to shop at South Street Seaport.
- Don't Double Book Your Saturday: Sails to Sales Shopping Tours in NYC are offered once a week on Saturdays at 11 am. Don't miss it!