Santos Party House
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Santos Party House Summary
Santos Party House Information
Santos Party House Info
96 Lafayette St
New York, NY 10079
Hours of Operation:
Daily 7pm- 4am
Santos Party House Quick Facts
- Santos Party House is a popular NYC nightclub in Chinatown.
- Santos NYC is partially-owned by rocker Andrew W. K.
- There are two levels open nightly - with different music - at Santos Party House in Manhattan.
- Famous DJ's in NYC regularly perform at this popular nightclub in New York City.
Canal Street (J, M, Z, N, Q, R, W, 6); Franklin St (1)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Santos Party House Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Find Nearby Hotels
Broadway Plaza Hotel
The Broadway Plaza Hotel is a boutique hotel in Flatiron, NYC offering 69 affordable, oversized rooms and suites. Centrally located, easy access to attractions and public transit. Specials & Seasonal Offers!
Rates starting at$288* Details
The Evelyn Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Discover The Evelyn Hotel in New York City, a Historic NYC Boutique NoMad Hotel near Grand Central Station in Manhattan.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Trump New York SoHo offers guests of this luxurious NY hotel 5-star customer service, spacious and comfortable guest rooms, and great views of the the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline.
Rates starting at$580* Details
Conrad New York
in Financial District
Make Conrad Hotel New York City your home away from home when you book a spacious suite that includes multiple rooms, separate living space, a full kitchen, work space and top-of-the-line electronics. Working guests will appreciate the WiFi, voice mail and meeting space, while leisurely guests can relax and watch ESPN, HBO or movies on the 42" TV.
Rates starting at$624* Details
in Midtown East
Guests can make the most of their NYC stay at this convenient Midtown location by exploring the nearby sights like Rockefeller Center, Madison Square Garden and Union Square, all of which are within a mile from the Chandler Hotel NYC. However, at Hotel Chandler New York, staying in is also a great option, with a complimentary social hour each weeknight. Wine and cheese are served free of charge so guests can wine, dine and mingle without leaving the property. Afterward, mosey up to your relaxing Chandler Hotel room with Frettelinens, a 32" cable television, bath robes and free Internet for a night of luxury.
Rates starting at$459* Details
Santos Party House
Do you agree? Write your own review!
NYC Nightclub Features a Great NY Party Every Night
Cost of cover charge
$ - Inexpensive
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- Ultra High End
Features: Looking to rock your face off in NYC? Then check out Andrew W.K's lively Chinatown nightclub - Santos Party House. Santos NYC is a two-level music venue and nightclub that attracts some of the best DJ's in NYC, and live musical performances on a nightly basis. For a party night in NYC you won't soon forget (or perhaps ever remember), visit Santos Party House New York.
Why We Go: NYC tourists hoping to enjoy a real NY party atmosphere can find it at Santos Party House. This popular nightclub in NYC features great hip hop and electronic music, and NYC clubbers can choose one of two different dance levels at Santos NYC.
- Cool Performances: Shake your rump to the best beats from high-profile NYC DJ's and rap groups at Santos Party House New York.
- Great Sound System: While the loud sound system at Santos New York might have your head ringing the next morning, it will certainly inspire you to hit the dance floor at this popular NYC club in Manhattan.
- Diverse Crowd: The diversity of musical performances at Santos Party House makes it a popular club in NYC with all sorts of New York City clubbers. Much like NYC itself, the Santos Party House dance floor is a melting pot.
Inside Knowledge: To avoid the steep nightly cover at Santos NYC ($20), get to this favorite NYC night club between 10pm- 10:30pm. You'll still be charged $10, but at least you'll save some drink money once you finally make it inside.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Wear Your Dance Shoes: Ladies - leave the heels at home. With great beats and flashing disco lights, Santos Party House will make you want to hit the dance floor as soon as you walk in the door. Flats and sneakers are highly recommended!
- Do Dress Lightly: The Santos NY dance floor gets notoriously warm as the evening (and early morning) progresses. We recommend using the Santos New York coat check and dressing lightly.
- Don't Expect Great Conversation: Santos Party House is LOUD. Expect lots of shouting and not much conversation at this famous NY nightclub in Chinatown.
- Don't Look for Seating: There really isn't any. But you didn't come to to Santos NYC nightclub to sit ... You came to dance! Get on the Santos Party House floor and dance the night away at this rowdy NY club.
- Accepts Reservations
- Coat Check
- Dance Floor
- Famous DJ
- Full Bar
- Live Entertainment
- Near Public Transit
- Private Parties