*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Sapphire Lounge Summary
Sapphire Lounge Information
Sapphire Lounge Info
Little Italy / Lower East Side
249 Eldridge St
New York, NY 10002
Hours of Operation:
College, Local, Tourist
$4 happy hour specials
Sapphire Lounge Quick Facts
- Sapphire Lounge is on the border of Little Italy, the Lower East Side and East Village.
- There is art exhibition space available at Sapphire NYC.
- Private parties can rent out Sapphire New York for events.
2 Av (F); Bowery (J); Delancey St (F)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
3.8 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Sapphire Lounge Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Hotel Wolcott NY
A convenient and affordable alternative to the pricey hotels of Midtown Manhattan, the Wolcott New York doesn't skimp on luxury while maintaining fair rates and great service. The Hotel Wolcott New York is perfect for anyone looking for that classic NY experience on a budget.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Broadway Plaza Hotel
The Broadway Plaza Hotel is a boutique hotel in Flatiron, NYC offering 69 affordable, oversized rooms and suites. Centrally located, easy access to attractions and public transit. Specials & Seasonal Offers!
Rates starting at$279* Details
The Evelyn Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Discover The Evelyn Hotel in New York City, a Historic NYC Boutique NoMad Hotel near Grand Central Station in Manhattan.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Midtown East
Grand Hyatt Hotel NYC is located in the heart of Manhattan. Centrally located near top NY attractions in Manhattan,the Grand Hyatt Hotel New York is connected to Grand Central Terminal, which can take travelers just about anywhere in New York City for cheap.
Rates starting at$349* Details
Trump New York SoHo offers guests of this luxurious NY hotel 5-star customer service, spacious and comfortable guest rooms, and great views of the the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline.
Rates starting at$615* Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Sapphire Lounge in Lower East Side is the Perfect Combination of Dance Club Atmosphere with Dive Bar Prices!
Cost of cover charge
$ - Inexpensive
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- Ultra High End
Features: Sapphire Lounge provides a full bar with an intimate atmosphere, lively dance floor and beats provided by a live DJ regularly. Located in Little Italy near the Lower East Side, Sapphire NYC is a great nightlife spot for anyone seeking a casual atmosphere, cheap prices and a night of dancing.
Why We Go: When it comes to nightlife in NYC, Sapphire Lounge offers the best of all worlds - low prices, strong drinks, dance music and a casual dress code.
- Club Atmosphere & Dive Prices: Anyone seeking the casual dress code, low-to-nothing cover charge and cheap drinks of a dive bar, with the awesome DJ, bright lights and fun atmosphere of a club can meet in the middle at Sapphire New York!
- Well Known DJs: A variety of DJs perform at Sapphire Lounge on the regular, including DJ Frankyhows, DJ Aphrosoul and DJ Unkle Tom, to name a few.
- Indoor & Outdoor Lounge: Sapphire NYC offers indoor and outdoor space, with bar stool seating, dance space, a back lounge room and an outside patio to get some fresh air in between dance sessions!
Inside Knowledge: One of the bartenders doubles as a performer at Sapphire New York- when he spins as DJ Unkle Tom in between touring with an array of famous artists including Warren G in the past.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Book a Party: Sapphire NYC allows private parties to either rent out the space or host a private tab for the night. Celebrate any occasion with a simply great time at Sapphire NYC.
- Do Check the Schedule: There are hosted events by Sapphire New York all the time, so check the monthly calendar online to see what's going on at this Little Italy /Lower East Side bar. It could be anything from special guest DJs to an art mixer.
- Don't Not Dance: Sapphire Lounge is always good for a night of dancing, with a mix of current hits, 90s hip hop, house music and more guaranteed! You can try not to dance, but it may be a challenge, and you'll likely be tempted!
- Don't Miss Happy Hour: Monday-Thursday from 7pm-10pm and Friday from 6-8pm select beers and well drinks are just $4. It's tough to beat this happy hour in NYC!
- Coat Check
- Dance Floor
- Famous DJ
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Near Public Transit
- Private Parties
- Small Atmosphere