Explore the wonders of New York!
Saturday Night Live
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Saturday Night Live Information
Saturday Night Live Info
Free, but based on a lottery system
Sat. 8pm, 11:30pm
When to Go:
Fall to Spring
Ages 16 and up
47-50th Sts-Rockefeller Center (B, D, F, V); 5th Ave-53rd St (E, V); 49th St-7th Ave (N, R, W)
- You need to enter a lottery to get guaranteed tickets in advance.
- You will only get 2 advance SNL tickets.
Saturday Night Live Quick Facts
- SNL New York is broadcast weekly from Rockefeller Center.
- SNL Tickets are very hard to get. Enter the ticket lottery beforehand or prepare to wait in line all day
- Well organized show that entertains the live crowd.
30 Rockefeller Plz
New York, US
Saturday Night Live tapes live on Saturday at 11:30pm EST, with an 8pm dress rehearsal. To attend a live taping of SNL, send an e-mail in the month of August only to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, address, phone number, and preferred e-mail address. Do not request a specific date. If you're selected, you will receive two tickets to a random show date and time.
To attend a live taping of Saturday Night Live, you must be at least 16 years old. Note that entering the lottery does not guarantee tickets. If you don't want to participate in the SNL ticket lottery, you can always try your luck at the Saturday Night Live standby line at the address below. Show up early, around 7am, as standby tickets are distributed on a first come, first served basis.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Saturday Night Live Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Transportation Nearby Saturday Night Live
Saturday Night Live Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Hotel Wolcott NY
A convenient and affordable alternative to the pricey hotels of Midtown Manhattan, the Wolcott New York doesn't skimp on luxury while maintaining fair rates and great service. The Hotel Wolcott New York is perfect for anyone looking for that classic NY experience on a budget.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Broadway Plaza Hotel
The Broadway Plaza Hotel is a boutique hotel in Flatiron, NYC offering 69 affordable, oversized rooms and suites. Centrally located, easy access to attractions and public transit. Specials & Seasonal Offers!
Rates starting at$279* Details
The Evelyn Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Discover The Evelyn Hotel in New York City, a Historic NYC Boutique NoMad Hotel near Grand Central Station in Manhattan.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Midtown West
A premier Boutique Hotel and Timeshare in Midtown Manhattan offering guests plenty of amenities in all of its luxurious suites including kitchenettes and additional sofa beds. Guests also enjoy spacious bathrooms and fitness center. Deals and Packages available.
Rates starting at$254* Details
Doubletree Suites Times Sq
in Times Square
As the only All-Suites hotel on Broadway in Times Square, the full service Doubletree Suites Times Square has been newly renovated with 460 two-room guest suites, brand new lobby and restaurant, Fitness Center and more. Walk to tours, NYC restaurants and shopping, or hop on the Subway for ...
Rates starting at$416* Details
Saturday Night Live
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Saturday Night Live is shown from NBC Studios every week
Prices Starting at
$0.00 for adults
Features: SNL New York is one of New York's most famous televised institutions. Saturday Night Live has been broadcasted from NBC Studios in Rockefeller Center since 1975, and the live shows have only gotten more popular as the guest stars became more well known and the show began to gain more popularity. The show is currently in its 36th season and features guest stars such as Paul McCartney.
Why We Go: SNL New York provides great laughs - live and during breaks - and is one of the most memorable experiences you can get of Manhattan if you manage to find your way into a show.
- Classic comedy: From classic sketches such as 'Weekend Update' to newly designed characters that fit the current cast, the comedy sketches in SNL New York always manages to leave the audience laughing hysterically.
- Rotating cast: While some cast members for SNL New York will stay on for many seasons, one of the refreshing elements to this classic New York City show is its rotating cast. With new guest stars every week and a cast that has multiple talents, the show will be different every time you see it and each time you get around to going live.
- Once in a lifetime experience: SNL New York is a world famous show, and getting in to see it is fairly difficult. If you manage to make your way in with a free ticket, then you're in for a treat. There is plenty of off-stage entertainment to keep the audience ni the mood, including stand-up, regular jokes, and behind the scenes details.
Inside Knowledge: SNL New York has been home to some of the world's most famous actors and comedians. This long list includes Mike Meyers, Bill Murray, Phil Hartman, Eddie Murphy, and Steve Martin.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Apply for Ticket Lottery: This is your one chance to guarantee yourself two free tickets to SNL New York. If you want to the show live in NBC Studios, then make sure you get tickets to SNL early through this lottery.
- Do Laugh: It's a comedy show. If you're not laughing, then you are doing something wrong. Also, the audience laughter adds to the show's recording. Who knows? Maybe you'll even hear your laugh on the show recording.
- Don't Leave the Line: While NBC understands that you must leave the line when you are waiting on stand-by tickets in order to go to the bathroom, make sure you wait in line otherwise from the time you show up until the time the show airs. Yes, we realize that this may have you in line for half a day, but many are willing to wait in order to get into the show, so chances are someone will take your place if you don't want to go through the wait.
- Don't Try Standby for a Popular Guest: As great as it would be to see a big-time guest star or musical act, these are also the most popular days for people to wait in the stand-by ticket line. Instead, pick a weekend when the guest isn't as well known, and you will have an easier time of getting into the show.