Seaport Irish Stroll
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Hotels near Seaport Irish Stroll
Restaurants near the Seaport Irish Stroll
Seaport Irish Stroll Summary
Event Overview: The annual Seaport Irish Stroll in NYC brings together great people and even better beer to celebrate the luck and libations of the Irish. Located in more than 15 bars throughout the Financial District and famous NYC seaport, the South Street Seaport Irish Stroll gives Manhattan partiers discounted prices to some of the best bars in NYC.
What to Expect: Enjoy a fun day of partying as you tour some of the best bars in NYC has to offer at the Seaport Irish Stroll in Manhattan. For more than 12 years, this St. Patrick's tradition in NYC has attracted more than 5,000 people per year, all of which claim to be Irish for the day.
- Cheap Drinks: For a small fee, South Street Seaport Irish Stroll participants enjoy discounted Miller products and shots from 1pm- 9pm at more than 15 participating bars near South Street NYC. Also, the fee ($8 in advanced) goes towards local charities in the NYC area, so you can feel guilt-free about attending South Street Seaport Irish Stroll.
- All Day Fun: The South Street Seaport Irish Stroll is an all-day pub that takes place on the Saturday before St. Patrick's Day in NYC every year. Join in on the fun as you meet hundreds of fellow partiers touring the best bars near the South Street Seaport.
Inside Knowledge: Advance NY Seaport Irish Stroll tickets can be purchased online, or in person at the Beekman Pub NYC on Beekman Street. The farther in advance you purchase your tickets to this annual Irish event in NYC, the cheaper the tickets are. Also, enjoy $5 off your ticket purchase when you deliver two canned goods in person to the Beekman Pub NYC.
- Get Something to Eat: With all the discounted drinks you'll enjoy at the Southport Irish Stroll NYC, you'll want to make sure you eat a good meal before or during the festivities. Luckily, most of the pubs participating in the NYC Seaport Irish Stroll offer food discounts well. And no, a liquid lunch doesn't count.
- Wear the Free Schwag: Along with food and beverage discounts at more than 15 NYC bars, Southport Irish Stroll participants receive all the fun St. Patrick's Day swag this holiday is known for, including bright green leprechaun hats, necklaces, sunglasses and more. Go Green!
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
100.0% recommended it
Seaport Irish Stroll Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
Seaport Irish Stroll
South Street Seaport
19 Fulton St
New York, US
$8 - $20
St. Patrick's Pub Crawl Tours the Best Bars in NYC
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Event Quick Facts
- The South Street Seaport Irish Stroll in NYC takes place the Saturday before St. Patrick's Day on the South Street Seaport.
- Tickets to the NYC Seaport Irish Stroll include discounted food and drinks to more than 15 participating bars in the Financial District.
- The NY Seaport Irish Stroll began in 1999, and attracts more than 5,000 partiers every year.
Fulton St-Broadway-Nassau (2, 3, 4, 5, A, C, J, M, Z); Chambers-Brooklyn Bridge/City Hall (4, 5, 6, J, M, Z)