Explore the wonders of New York!
Seastreak Cruise to Sandy Hook
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Seastreak Cruise to Sandy Hook Information
Seastreak Cruise to Sandy Hook Info
Adult: One way $25, Round Trip $43; Child (5-12): One Way $9, Round Trip $16; Bike: One Way $5, Round Trip $10; 10 Trip Book: $200; 40 Trip Book: $645; 40 Trip Off-Peak: $510. Children 12 and under travel free from New York City to Sandy Hook Monday-Friday.
Departures vary on weekdays to and from Manhattan from 6am-8:30pm and on weekends from 7am-7:30pm. Check schedule for specific times.
When to Go:
Relaxing Boat Ride to and from Manhattan to New Jersey Shore
- Tickets expire, so please note the expiration date.
- Check seastreak.com for specials!
Seastreak Cruise to Sandy Hook Quick Facts
- The Seastreak Cruise to Sandy Hook is available daily at scheduled times.
- Purchase tickets for a Seastreak ferry to Sandy Hook via cash or credit at a ticket office, or cash only on the vessel.
- The Seastreak ferry schedule is available on their website and is the same for each weekday, and for each weekend.
Phone Number: 1.800.262.8743
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Seastreak Cruise to Sandy Hook Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Transportation Nearby Seastreak Cruise to Sandy Hook
Seastreak Cruise to Sandy Hook Hotel
Find Nearby Hotels
Trump New York SoHo offers guests of this luxurious NY hotel 5-star customer service, spacious and comfortable guest rooms, and great views of the the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline.
Rates starting at$525* Details
Conrad New York
in Financial District
Make Conrad Hotel New York City your home away from home when you book a spacious suite that includes multiple rooms, separate living space, a full kitchen, work space and top-of-the-line electronics. Working guests will appreciate the WiFi, voice mail and meeting space, while leisurely guests can relax and watch ESPN, HBO or movies on the 42" TV.
Rates starting at$536* Details
Book a room at the Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel and get a great hotel for an even better price. At this Brooklyn hotel, you will be able to take advantage of all that New York has to offer because you'll be so close to public transportation. Additionally, you will get to sleep in a comfortable bed and be helped by very friendly staff.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Financial District
Guests at the Hilton Millenium New York are treated to both a sobering and inspiring view of the World Trade Center rebuilding process, located right next door. This four-star hotel also features recently-updated rooms and close access to the subway, making it easy visit just about anywhere in New York City.
Rates starting at$299* Details
Gramercy Park Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Business travelers can mix work with pleasure at Gramercy New York Hotel. Get work done at the state-of-the-art business center, then enjoy the nearby NYC attractions and chic New York nightclubs. A meeting and events space is also available at this beautiful NY hotel.
Rates starting at$504* Details
Seastreak Cruise to Sandy Hook
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Hop Aboard a Seastreak Cruise to Sandy Hook Beach from Manhattan Daily!
Prices Ranging from
Features: Take a Seastreak cruise to Sandy Hook with scheduled rides daily to and from Manhattan at East 35th Street and Pier 11, with stops also to and from Conners Highlands and Atlantic Highlands. The Seastreak ferry to Sandy Hook allows passengers to skip traffic and enjoy a relaxing boat ride to their Jersey Shore beach destination!
Why We Go: The Seastreak ferry to Sandy Hook is a convenient and cost-efficient way to travel. With cheap rates and a steady schedule, Seastreak provides trusty service for your cruising needs.
- Steady Schedule: Whether you're seeking a Seastreak Sandy Hook ferry ride on a weekday or weekend, you can easily check the Seastreak ferry schedule for departure and arrival times. The schedule doesn't change, so whether it's a routine trip or a special occasion, the Seastreak cruise to Sandy Hook is a dependable ride!
- Cheap Rates: Rates very depending on how many rides customers wish to purchase at one time. Single round trip rides on the Seastreak Sandy Hook ferry to and from Manhattan are $43 for adults and $16 for children, with 10 and 40 trips available to purchase in bundles as well.
- Stress-free: One of the best things about riding a Seastreak cruise to Sandy Hook is that there's no traffic, and no stress involved. Often getting from one destination to another in Manhattan can be hectic, but Seastreak makes each ride comfortable and leisurely.
Inside Knowledge: Tickets for a Seastreak ferry to Sandy Hook from Pier 11 Manhattan on Saturdays and Sundays must be purchased from the Seastreak the Pier 11 ticket office.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Mind the Expiration Date: Seastreak tickets are not refundable and DO expire, so be aware of that date so you don't get stuck with a useless ticket for a Seastreak cruise to Sandy Hook!
- Do Buy Books: Single tickets are great for a one-time ride on a Seastreak ferry to Sandy Hook, but if you're a frequent rider, books of tickets are available at discounted NY cruise rates. Buy a 10 ride book for $200 or a 40 ride book for $645 and have your tickets in advanced!
- Don't Fret Over ATM Charges: If you realize you're out of cash on the way to your Seastreak Cruise to Sandy Hook, don't frantically find the nearest ATM - Seastreak ticket offices accept cash and credit for ticket purchases. However, once you get on-board the vessel, cash is the only accepted form of payment. So buy in advanced and charge it!
- Don't Pay for Little Ones: Children ages 5 and under ride free aboard the Seastreak ferry to Sandy Hook!