Explore the wonders of New York!
Seastreak to Martha's Vineyard
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Seastreak to Martha's Vineyard Information
Seastreak to Martha's Vineyard Info
Adult: One Way $155, Round Trip $230; Child (2-12) One Way $80, Round Trip $125; Bike: One Way $20, Round Trip $30. Prices change for holiday weekends.
Departures From NY Harbor on Fridays, From NJ on Sundays. Departure times vary, check the schedule.
6 - 6.5 Hours
When to Go:
Spring, Summer, Fall
Luxury 3 Deck Catamaran with Food, Drinks and Movies!
All tickets purchased for Seastreak ferry to Martha's Vineyard are non-refundable, unless the trip is cancelled by Seastreak due to weather conditions. Guests can re-schedule reservation times 72 hours in advanced, but there will be a rescheduling fee of $25 per ticket. Check seastreak.com for Martha's Vineyard Hotel Specials!
Seastreak to Martha's Vineyard Quick Facts
- All ages are welcome aboard the SeastreakMartha's Vineyard ferry.
- The Seastreak ferry to Martha's Vineyard has a 2 bag maximum per passenger.
- One way and round trip tickets are available for adults, children, and bike transportation.
Phone Number: 1.800.262.8743
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Seastreak to Martha's Vineyard Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Transportation Nearby Seastreak to Martha's Vineyard
Seastreak to Martha's Vineyard Hotel
Find Nearby Hotels
Trump New York SoHo offers guests of this luxurious NY hotel 5-star customer service, spacious and comfortable guest rooms, and great views of the the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline.
Rates starting at$615* Details
Conrad New York
in Financial District
Make Conrad Hotel New York City your home away from home when you book a spacious suite that includes multiple rooms, separate living space, a full kitchen, work space and top-of-the-line electronics. Working guests will appreciate the WiFi, voice mail and meeting space, while leisurely guests can relax and watch ESPN, HBO or movies on the 42" TV.
Rates starting at$609* Details
Book a room at the Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel and get a great hotel for an even better price. At this Brooklyn hotel, you will be able to take advantage of all that New York has to offer because you'll be so close to public transportation. Additionally, you will get to sleep in a comfortable bed and be helped by very friendly staff.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Financial District
Guests at the Hilton Millenium New York are treated to both a sobering and inspiring view of the World Trade Center rebuilding process, located right next door. This four-star hotel also features recently-updated rooms and close access to the subway, making it easy visit just about anywhere in New York City.
Rates starting at$419* Details
Gramercy Park Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Business travelers can mix work with pleasure at Gramercy New York Hotel. Get work done at the state-of-the-art business center, then enjoy the nearby NYC attractions and chic New York nightclubs. A meeting and events space is also available at this beautiful NY hotel.
Rates starting at$479* Details
Seastreak to Martha's Vineyard
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Sit Back and Relax Aboard the Traffic-Free Seastreak Ferry to Martha's Vineyard!
Prices Ranging from
Features: Take a boat ride with Seatreak to Martha's Vineyard and experience a relaxing, traffic-free excursion to your vacation destination! The Seastreak Martha's Vineyard ferry rides hold up to 400 passengers and depart from the New York Harbor on Friday afternoons, with returning rides on Sundays.
Why We Go: The Seastreak ferry to Martha's Vineyard is the way to ride in style one a luxury catamaran with 3 decks of leisure space. Forget traffic and stress and begin your getaway as soon as you step on-board!
- Amenities: The Seatreak Martha's Vineyard ferry features concession stands that sell snacks, a full service bar and flat screen televisions that play movies for your viewing pleasure. Sail away in luxury on your weekend trip to MV.
- Stress-Free: Taking Seastreak Martha's Vineyard ferry instead of driving through traffic on a Friday evening allows you to enjoy an even longer weekend trip. As soon as you step onto the luxury catamaran, your vacation begins.
- Standard Times: The Seastreak ferry schedule is set the same each week, so travellers can always count on hitching a ride to Martha's Vineyard on Fridays from the NY Harbor and can always catch a ride back to NY on Sundays from the NJ Harbor. If you wish to stay in Martha's Vineyard for a week instead, catch a ride the following Sunday back to New York.
Inside Knowledge: The food concessions and full bar on the Seastreak ferry to Martha's Vineyard are both cash-only.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring Your Bike: Want to take your bicycle with you? When you the Seastreak Martha's Vineyard ferry you can transport your bike for just $10 each way!
- Do Make Reservations for Kids: Children under 5 years old can ride the Seastreak Martha's Vineyard ferry for FREE but advanced reservations must be made, to take safety precautions.
- Don't Bring Your Dog: Unfortunately, the Seastreak to Martha's Vineyard does not allow dogs aboard, due to the length of the ride.
- Don't Over-pack: Each passenger is allowed 2 bags max on the Seastreak ferry to Martha's Vineyard and all bags must be stored on deck 2 during the boat ride.