See the Christmas Lights in NYC
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
See the Christmas Lights in NYC Summary
Event Overview: The NY See the Lights Bus Tour by OnBoard Tours is a great way to see the Christmas lights in NYC. Held between November 30 and January 8, this guided bus tour, one of only a few events for Christmas in New York City, will take you through Grand Central Terminal, Gantry Plaza State Park, Times Square, and Rockefeller Center, where you'll see the famous Rockefeller Center Christmas tree.
What to Expect: The NY See the Lights Bus Tour is one of the coolest events for Christmas in New York City. This guided bus tour is fun, romantic, and inexpensive, perfect for those who long to see the Christmas lights in NYC!
- A Memorable Experience: Unlike most bus tours in NYC, which require you to stay on the bus at all times, the See the Christmas Lights in NYC Bus Tour allows you to hop off the bus and visit popular New York City attractions with a trained and knowledgeable tour guide. You'll see New York City the way it's meant to be seen!
- Window Displays: On the See the Christmas Lights in NYC Bus Tour you'll get to view the elaborate Christmas-themed window displays at several of New York City's best stores, including Barney's, Lord & Taylor, Macy's, and more.
- Unparalleled Beauty: There's nothing like Christmas in NYC. One of the sights you'll see on the NY See the Lights Bus Tour is the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree. This magnificent 75- to 90-foot tree, a Norway Spruce, boasts over five miles of Christmas lights and numerous colorful ornaments. It's truly a sight to behold.
Inside Knowledge: You'll only be able to see the Christmas lights in NYC between late November and early January. The rest of the year, the NY See the Lights Bus Tour runs without a holiday theme.
- Dress Warmly: If you plan on taking the See the Christmas Lights in NYC Bus Tour, be sure to dress appropriately. Winter temperatures in NYC can be low, especially after dark, and while you'll be on a climate-controlled bus for most of the tour, you'll want to be prepared for those brief jaunts outside.
- Bring the Kids: Because it begins at 7pm, the See the Christmas Lights in NYC Bus Tour is perfect for those NYC travelers looking to find family-friendly events for Christmas in New York City. Don't forget to bring the kids, as they'll love this tour, too!
- Remember to Tip: Gratuity is not included in the price of the See the Christmas Lights in NYC Bus Tour. We recommend tipping your tour guide and driver a minimum of 15%, or $8 to $10 per person.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
See the Christmas Lights in NYC Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
See the Christmas Lights in NYC
7th Ave & W 50th St
New York, US
Nov 30,2014 - Jan 07,2015
$35 - $45
See the Christmas Lights in NYC on the NY See the Lights Bus Tour
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Event Quick Facts
- The See the Christmas Lights New York Tour is available from November 30 until January 8.
- The See the Christmas Lights in NYC Tour departs at 7pm.
- The See the Christmas Lights in NYC Tour meets at 50th Street and 7th Avenue, just north of Times Square.
50th St-Broadway (1); 7th Ave-53rd St (B, D, E); 49th St-7th Ave (N, R, W)