Shopping in East Village, New York City
Featured East Village Stores
Jutta Neumann New York
Jutta Neumann's studio sells various leather goods. Designers and shoppers delight in her handcrafted sandals, handbags, wallets and other accessories. Jutta's shop is located in the East Village.
Additional East Village Stores
- Angelo Lambrou, 96 E. 7th St., New York, NY 10009
- Cloak & Dagger, 441 E. 9th St., New York, NY 10009
- Hats by Selima Atelier, 7 Bond St. basement , New York , NY 10009
- Jane's Exchange, 191 E. 3rd St., New York, NY 10009
- Lancelotti Housewares, 66 Ave. A, New York, NY 10009
- Magic Fingers, 220 E. 10th St., New York, NY 10009
- Reciprocal Skateboards, 402 E. 11th St., New York, NY 10009
- Rue St. Denis, 170 Ave. B, New York, NY 10009
- Search and Destroy, 25 St. Marks Pl., New York, NY 10009
- Sons + Daughters, 35 Ave. A, New York, NY 10009
- Upland Trading Company, 236 E. 13th St., New York, NY 10009
East Village Map
Transportation Rates in New York City
Attractions in New York City
Restaurants in New York City
*Terms & Conditions: Offers, promotions and rates subject to change and may vary based upon date, length of stay and other factors. Some offers do not include taxes and fees. All offers based on availability and are subject to change without notice.
NYC Shopping in East Village
Shopping in NYC is one of the most popular things to do in New York City, and East Village shops are famous for being some of the most chic and progressive stores in Manhattan. NYC tourists are sure to bring home some of New York's hottest trends after stepping in to the best shops in the East Village. Impress your friends and family with the best NYC fashion and accessories New York has to offer when you go NY shopping in the East Village.
Scroll below for information on East Village shopping in NYC!
East Village Clothing Stores in NYC
East Village shopping in NYC includes some of the best NY designer clothing stores in New York City. However, despite what you may have heard, you don't need a pencil thin body or tons of cash to shop at some of the best clothing stores in NYC!
- Meg NYC: Located on E. 9th St between First and Second Ave in the East Village NYC, this women's clothing store NYC features trendy women's clothes and bridal dresses for all shapes and sizes. Locally owned and operated, Meg NYC Shop is perfect if you're wedding shopping in NYC!
- AuH20: Looking for vintage women's clothing in NYC? Then check out the chic AuH20 East Village shop on E. 7th St between First and Second Ave NY. Known for the cheap NYC clothing prices and friendly service, this famous NY store offers some of the best clothing deals in NYC!
- Odin East Village: This NYC clothing store for men offers some of the best shopping in NYC. Perfect for NYC tourists looking to hit the best NYC bars later that night, this East Village clothing store offers some of the coolest men's fashions in NYC.
With dozens of chic East Village clothing stores to explore, we recommend saving at least half a day during your vacation in New York City for some of the best clothes shopping in NYC.
Jewelry and Accessories Shopping in NYC
If you're on the lookout for some of the best NYC designer handbags, jewelry and more, visit the East Village and explore all the chic NYC shops this fashionable Manhattan neighborhood has to offer. (And here's a quick tip: avoid NYC street vendors! Their items are NOT real. We promise... )
Jewelry Shopping New York East Village
NYC jewelry shops in the East Village of Manhattan are perfect for NYC tourists looking for a gift to bring back home. Whether you're in need of a cheap necklace for a daughter or friend, or maybe even searching for that perfect engagement ring, NYC jewelry stores in the East Village are the place to look.
Little King NYC on E. 9th St between First and Second Ave features classic affordable jewelry in the East Village. Enjoy friendly service and a strict attention to detail you won't find at your average jewelry store at Little King Jewelry NYC in the East Village.
Best Handbags NYC
If you're on the lookout for one-of-a-king handmade bags in NYC, make sure to check out the famous Jutta Neumann Leather Store in the East Village. Along with handbags, this NYC leather shop on 158 Allen St also makes wallets, sandals, and other great leather accessories you can't find anywhere else in NYC!
Find more of the best accessories stores in NYC on our Shopping in NYC page.
East Village Shopping Tips
Here are some helpful tips for East Village shopping in NYC...
- Cab it Back to Your NY Hotel: You won't want to find yourself on the crowded NYC subway carrying several bags of expensive designer clothes and accessories. Just to be on the safe side, we recommend that NYC tourists return from their shopping trip to the East Village via NY taxi cab or private car.
Learn more about transportation in New York City on our NYC Transportation page.
- Visit the Best Thrift Stores in the East Village: While not for everyone, usually the best NYC clothing deals and coolest New York clothes can be found in East Village thrift stores. Full of hidden gems and classic NYC styles, NYC thrift stores in the East Village are home to some of the most fashionable clothes in New York City.
- Know Store Hours in Advance: Many East Village shops are closed early in the week, or open at odd hours. Make sure to check online for store hours before heading out to the best East Village clothing stores in NYC.
- Bring I.D.: If you plan on using a credit or debit card while shopping in NYC, make sure to have your I.D. on you at all times, as some East Village stores are very strict about preventing identity theft.
- Check Out East Village NY Hotels: NYC hotels in the East Village are renowned as some of the best in New York City. If you know you're going to be spending a lot of time in this chic Manhattan neighborhood, check out the best NYC hotels in the East Village, including the East Houston NY Hotel and the 4-star Cooper Square Hotel near NYU.
Visit our East Village Hotels page for more information on the best NYC hotels in the East Village.