Shopping along 57th Street
Shopping Along 57th StreetBergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Ave.
Borders, 461 Park Ave.
Buccellati, 46 E. 57th St.
Bulgari, 730 Fifth Ave.
Burberry's, 9 E. 57th St.
Chanel, 15 E. 57th St.
Daffy's, 125 E. 57th St.
Dempsey & Carroll, 110 E. 57th St.
Gazebo, 114 E. 57th St.
Hammacher Schlemmer, 147 E. 57th St.
Hermes, 11 E. 57th St.
Levi's Store, 3 E. 57th St.
Louis Vuitton, 1 E. 57th St.
NikeTown, 6 E. 57th St.
Otto Tootsi Plohound, 38 E. 57th St.
Prada, 45 E. 57th St.
Sharper Image, 4 W. 57th St.
Swatch, 5 E. 57th St.
Victoria's Secret, 34 E. 57th St.
Transportation Rates in New York City
Attractions in New York City
Restaurants in New York City
*Terms & Conditions: Offers, promotions and rates subject to change and may vary based upon date, length of stay and other factors. Some offers do not include taxes and fees. All offers based on availability and are subject to change without notice.
Shopping Along 57th Street
Shopping along 57th Street is one of the biggest shopping attractions in New York, drawing people from all over to browse and purchase from the plethora of upscale luxury stores in NYC. Be sure to set aside some time, and money, for a trip to 57th Street, because it is a rarity to have so many upscale boutiques and stores in one place. From shops like Tiffany to Christian LaCroix to Chanel, shopping along 57th Street in New York City is an upscale shopping experience like any other.
If you're making a shopping trip to 57th Street in Manhattan, check out our guide to some of the best deluxe stores for shopping along 57th Street in New York City.
57th Street Upscale Boutiques
If you're making a trip to 57th Street for shopping, you have to stop by some of these classic luxury boutiques:
- Prada: This fashion staple is the foremost name in bags and shoes. With its excellent service and exclusive collection of deluxe merchandise, the Prada store on 57th Street in New York City is a must-visit for anyone shopping along 57th Street in NYC.
- Louis Vuitton: If Prada is the number 1 name is bags and shoes, Louis Vuitton is 1a. The Louis Vuitton shop on 57th Street in NYC provides exclusive luxury goods in one of the most iconic shopping areas of Manhattan, not to mention an excellent store layout. Make sure to visit the Louis Vuitton Store on 57th St and get your hands on that bag you have long lusted after.
- Tiffany & Co.: When you think of luxury, you think of Tiffany. The Tiffany & Co. store on 57th St. has some of the most famous and sought-after merchandise in the world, and attracts global shoppers as well. If you're in the hustle and bustle of upscale shopping on 57th Street in New York City, the Tiffany & Co. store can also provide some tranquility, as this luxury boutique provides a spacious and calm atmosphere.
57th Street Gadget Stores
- Hammacher Schlemmer: If you're looking for gifts on 57th Street in Manhattan, Hammacher Schlemmer has all kinds of interesting and original gifts and gadgets. From a video camera-ink pen, to a remote control beverage cooler, Hammacher Schlemmer on 57th Street has some of the most inventive gifts for people of all ages. Be sure to get in early on Christmas, because for interesting gifts and upscale gadgets, Hammacher Schlemmer in NYC is the place.
57th Street Upscale Clothing Stores
When it comes to finding some of the highest quality clothing in the world, the shopping along 57th Street in Manhattan is some of the best. From stores like Burberry to Chanel, to Christian Dior, these upscale boutiques have some of the best deluxe selections in New York City.
- Yves Saint Laurent: Providing excellent service, especially for a boutique store, Yves Saint Laurent is one of the best loved boutique shops along 57th Street in NYC. Combining that great service with an amazing array of luxury products, Yves Saint Laurent provides one of the best deluxe shopping experiences in New York City.
- Burberry: This timeless and classic luxury store still has all of the fantastic merchandise and impeccable service that made Burberry a fashion boutique legend. With its high-end men's merchandise and distinctive Burberry design, you won't want to pass on this classic boutique when shopping along 57th Street in New York City.
- Turnbull and Asser: This distinctive and culturally significant men's fashion store is one of the best places in the world to get deluxe men's clothing items. If you're looking for men's clothing items while shopping along 57th Street in Manhattan, stop at Turnbull and Asser, where the well-trained staff can assist you with any of your luxury needs.
57th Street Luxury Goods
57th Street has been a shopping beacon for the social elite for decades. These fantastic shopping destinations continue that tradition.
- Bergdorf Goodman: This luxury department store is one of the best and most exclusive places in New York City. You can find brands from Gucci to Armani to Versace in Bergdorf Goodman's luxurious interior. And if you need to get away from the bustling city, the beauty level in Bergdorf Goodman has a full spa as well as a cafe offering lunch and afternoon tea in a tranquil environment.
Also be sure to check out luxury stores like Van Cleef and Arpels and Brioni.
Hotels Near Shopping on 57th Street
If you are planning a big shopping trip to 57th Street in New York City, you may need a place to stay nearby in Manhattan. Check out some of the hotels below that are best for shopping along 57th Street in NY.
- The Wellington Hotel: The well-established Wellington Hotel in NYC is not only a block from 57th Street shopping, but it features a full Greek restaurant, an on-site coffee shop and 3-star accommodations.
- The Empire Hotel: For over a century, the iconic Empire Hotel has provided luxury accommodations near 57th Street shopping. Be sure after a long day of shopping along 57th Street, you treat yourself to the first class amenities at the Empire Hotel and it's perfect views over the city.