Shopping in Times Square, New York City
Featured Times Square Stores
Additional Times Square Stores
- CBS Store, 1697 Broadway (at 53rd), New York, NY 10019
- Dale and Thomas Popcorn, 1592 Broadway, New York, NY 10036
- Hershey's Times Square Store, 1593 Broadway (at 48th), New York, NY 10019
- M&M's World, 1600 Broadway (at the corner of W. 48th St.), New York, NY 10019
- Modells, 234 West 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036
- The MTV Store, 1515 Broadway, New York, NY 10036
- Quicksilver, 3 Times Square (at 42nd St. & 7th Ave.), New York, NY 10036
- Sanrio, 233 West 42nd Street (between 7th & 8th Ave.), New York, NY 10036
- Toys "R" Us, 1514 Broadway at 44th St., New York, NY 10036
- The Virgin Megastore, 1540 Broadway, New York City, NY 10036
- Sephora, 2103 Broadway, New York, NY 10036
Times Square Map
Shopping in New York City
Transportation Rates in New York City
Attractions in New York City
Restaurants in New York City
*Terms & Conditions: Offers, promotions and rates subject to change and may vary based upon date, length of stay and other factors. Some offers do not include taxes and fees. All offers based on availability and are subject to change without notice.
Shopping in Times Square
Shopping in Manhattan attracts people from all over the world. With countless shops, Times Square stores offer electric decor and massive selections. When planning your trip to NYC, be sure to set aside time to wander around and participate in some Times Square shopping. The dynamism of New York breathes new life into stores that, in other cities, you would walk right by. To get a taste of what your Times Square shopping trip will look like, check out these Times Square photos.
Times Square Memorabilia Stores
No trip to NYC would be complete without taking home some New York City garb. Check out these stores to pick up your new favorite shirt.
- Broadway New York Gift Shop: Located in the heart of the Theater District, Broadway New York is the quintessential Times Square store for theater-lovers. With a large supply of sheet music, t-shirts, hats, and books, this NYC shop is a perfect place to get a goody to remember your Broadway experience. Click here to find out more about great deals on Broadway shows.
- Hard Rock Cafe Store: Stop by the infamous restaurant's Times Square location to pick up some memorabilia. You can get NYC shirts and hats or apparel featuring your favorite rock band or artist. Drop into this Times Square store to grab a t-shirt and stay for lunch.
Click here to find more memorabilia shops in NYC.
Times Square Clothing Stores
Need a new outfit for dinner at a top Times Square restaurant? Check out one of these clothing stores.
- H & M: For both men and women, H & M is the perfect place to shop when you're looking for a hip (but not too pricey) outfit. You can get fashionable finds at this favorite Times Square store, while not lightening your wallet much.
- Forever 21: Women will be sure to find something trendy and affordable at this Times Square clothing store. Housed in the old Virgin Megastore building, this Forever 21 is so enormous that you will not be able to walk away without finding a little something to buy.
Click here for more NYC clothing stores.
Times Square Stores for Kids
For the young ones you're traveling with (or left at home), check out these NYC stores in Times Square.
- Toys "R" Us: If you're shopping in Times Square and have kids (or are a kid at heart), you must stop by Toys "R" Us. Beyond the plethora of toys and games, this Times Square Store has its own indoor ferris wheel.
- Sanrio: This Times Square shop has everything a lover of Hello Kitty could possibly want. While you're shopping in Manhattan, stop in Sanrio to get all the classic Hello Kitty merchandise or scoop up an exclusive New York-specific Hello Kitty product.
Looking for more toys? Click here to see other NYC toy stores.
Times Square Sweets Stores
If your day of shopping in NYC has worn you out, get a quick pick-me-up at one of these delectable sweets shops.
- Hershey's Times Square Store: Even if you don't want to buy any chocolate, you can often get a free sample of Hershey's chocolate when you enter the store. However, with more chocolate goodies than you ever imagined Hershey's could make, we doubt you will leave without getting a little treat.
- M & M's World: Open until midnight for those late night cravings, M & M's World is sure to please everyone. You can buy bulk M & M's in one single color (because some colors just taste better) or gawk at all the knickknacks covered in M &M's.
Times Square Electronics Stores
When you're shopping in Times Square, you can't help but notice the virtually never-ending stream of electronics stores. Don't be fooled by the "going out of business" signs that some of these stores hang for years, but do check out one or more of the following Times Square electronics stores.
- Best Buy: Amidst a sea of electronic stores looking to rip off tourists, you can count on Best Buy to give you a good deal on fully-functioning electronics. If you can wade through the massive amounts of tourists looking for NYC electronics deals and reach Best Buy, you won't be disappointed.
- B & H: Just a short walk from the heart of Times Square shopping, B & H is the best place to go for high quality electronics and camera equipment at a reasonable price. A favorite NYC electronics store of many locals, native New Yorkers know to steer clear of most Times Square electronics store and head to B & H.
Click here for more electronics stores in NYC.