Sister Act Broadway
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Sister Act Broadway Information
Show Quick Facts
- Sister Act on Broadway is directed by Jerry Zaks and stars Patina Miller.
- Sister Act the Musical debuted on April 20, 2011.
- Sister Act the Musical is based on the 1992 feature film of the same name.
April 20, 2011 - August 26, 2012
New York, New York 10019
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Sister Act Broadway Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
Sister Act Broadway
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Dazzling Songs and a Clever Plot in Sister Act Broadway
Features: Sister Act Broadway is now starring Raven-Symone as Deloris Van Cartier, a disco diva with dreams of hitting the big time. Deloris's dreams, however, take a strange turn when she witnesses a mob murder and is forced to go into hiding in an extremely unlikely place - a convent!
Why We Go: Sister Act Broadway is a hilarious and heartfelt musical based on the smash hit 1992 movie of the same name. All the humor of the popular Whoopi Goldberg flick remains, but the score is revitalized with memorable performances by the show's stars, including the talented Patina Miller.
- Outstanding Score: If there's one thing that distinguishes Sister Act Broadway from all the other musicals in NYC, it's the fantastic score. You'll be humming, whistling, and tapping your toe to these tunes for weeks!
- Upbeat Story: Like any good Broadway play, Sister Act Broadway tells a touching story of courage and determination in the face of adversity. And like most good musicals, it has a happy ending.
- Impressive Choreography: Another great aspect of Sister Act Broadway is its choreography. Never before have you seen nuns move with such grace and eclat!
Inside Knowledge: Sister Act the Musical is directed by Jerry Zaks and features choreography by Anthony van Laast and music by Alan Menken and Glenn Slater.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Arrive Early: Doors open 30 minutes before curtain time. We recommend arriving at least 15 minutes before Sister Act Broadway begins.
- Do Bring the Kids: Sister Act Broadway is a fun, family-friendly Broadway musical with minimal on-stage violence and no graphic representations of sex or drug abuse. Note that children under four years of age are not admitted to the theater.
- Don't Miss the Movie: If you enjoy Sister Act Broadway, be sure to check out the smash hit 1992 film starring Whoopi Goldberg and Maggie Smith. And don't forget the sequel, Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit!
- Don't Dress Up: There is no dress code at the Broadway Theatre, so you can relax and enjoy Sister Act Broadway in the comfort of your everyday clothes.