Smith & Mills
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Smith & Mills Summary
Smith & Mills Information
Smith & Mills Info
71 North Moore Street
New York, NY 10013
Hours of Operation:
Sun.- Wed. 11am-4pm & 5:30pm-2am, Thurs.- Sat. 11am-4pm & 5:30pm-3am
Medium to Loud
Dark 'N Stormy Cocktail
Smith & Mills Quick Facts
- Smith & Mills is over 200 years old and used to be a horse stable.
- Smith and Mills is located on North Moore Street between Greenwich Street and Hudson Street.
- Chef Nick Korbee at Smith & Mills NYC Bar cooks up his majestic creations using two hot plates.
Franklin St. (1); Canal-Church Sts. (A,C,E); Chambers St.-West Broadway (1,2,3).
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Smith & Mills Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Hotel Wolcott NY
A convenient and affordable alternative to the pricey hotels of Midtown Manhattan, the Wolcott New York doesn't skimp on luxury while maintaining fair rates and great service. The Hotel Wolcott New York is perfect for anyone looking for that classic NY experience on a budget.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Broadway Plaza Hotel
The Broadway Plaza Hotel is a boutique hotel in Flatiron, NYC offering 69 affordable, oversized rooms and suites. Centrally located, easy access to attractions and public transit. Specials & Seasonal Offers!
Rates starting at$279* Details
The Evelyn Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Discover The Evelyn Hotel in New York City, a Historic NYC Boutique NoMad Hotel near Grand Central Station in Manhattan.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Trump New York SoHo offers guests of this luxurious NY hotel 5-star customer service, spacious and comfortable guest rooms, and great views of the the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline.
Rates starting at$525* Details
Conrad New York
in Financial District
Make Conrad Hotel New York City your home away from home when you book a spacious suite that includes multiple rooms, separate living space, a full kitchen, work space and top-of-the-line electronics. Working guests will appreciate the WiFi, voice mail and meeting space, while leisurely guests can relax and watch ESPN, HBO or movies on the 42" TV.
Rates starting at$329* Details
Smith & Mills
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Tantalizing Cocktails and Stellar Appetizers at Smith & Mills Tribeca
Cost of cover charge
$ - Inexpensive
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- Ultra High End
Features: Just a block east of the Hudson River lies a small, pocket-sized bar that has locals raving about its unique character and low-key crowd. A neighborhood favorite, this one-of-a-kind watering hole has been known to serve the most anomalous cocktails and appealing dishes, all in about 450 square feet. This hidden gem has won a spot in the heart of the neighborhood without losing its small-bar charm.
Why We Go: This fun, hispter lounge not only offers great old-school cocktails and delicious American cuisine such as their famous steamed mussels with white wine garlic broth, shallots, tomato, and fresh mint, they also have an intriguing atmosphere featuring antique artifacts and historical architecture that gives the lounge an edge over other bars and pubs in NYC.
- Ambiance: This rustic, chic pub is anything but ordinary, serving food on antique flatware, beers in mason jars, and keeping low-lit lanterns that give the room a darker feel. Embracing dull colors, exposed-concrete walls, and 1903 ship plans, this pocket-sized bar has given guests a sense of comfort as well as attracted many celebrities such as John Cusack.
- Great Food: With such a limited amount of space, the amazing entrees and appetizers that leave this kitchen shock guests when they are presented with such elegance. Using two hot plates, Chef Nick Korbee cooks up a storm and wows critics with awesome flavors with dishes like the salmon tartare, waldorf baguette, and Hungarian meatballs.
- Delicious Drinks: With their signature cocktail, the dark 'n stormy made with real ginger, dark rum, and ginger beer, loyal fans travel far and wide to sip this lovely, unique cocktail. Also featuring traditional manhattans, old-fashioneds, and a champagne cocktail, the beverages here match the vibe and atmosphere of classic, old school, American bar and lounge.
Inside Knowledge: Like we said before, this is a tiny place that fills up fast. At about 450 square feet, twenty people packed into this small space can make you feel like you're at Walmart on Black Friday. How to avoid this crowded insanity? Arrive early. Arriving early guarantees you a seat at the bar or table so you don't have to shift your body position once a new group of people waltz on in.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring A Date: Smith & Mills is the perfect spot to break the ice on a first or fiftieth date. The down-to-earth vibes are comfortable and the architecture is a perfect conversation piece. Smith & Mills Tribeca also has a quaint, intimate setting for an upclose-and-personal night out on the town.
- Do Bring Cash: Smith & Mills does not accept any credit or ATM cards. Cash is the only thing accepted at this Tribeca speakeasy so be sure to bring dough or roll up your sleeves and get ready to wash some dishes.
- Don't Bring An Entourage: If looking for a great place to invite three to four pals for some amusing cocktails, Smith and Mills is an excellent option. However, bringing 10-15 buddies out to this petite pub might not be the best idea, as only 30-35 people can fit in the entire bar comfortably.
- Don't Skip The Loo: Loyal patrons swear that the restroom at Smith & Mills is by far the best accent in this cozy establishment. The bathroom is an antique elevator shaft with a train car sink that empties manually. You must check out this amazing feature!
- Bar Food
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Full Bar
- Near Public Transit
- Small Atmosphere
- Wheelchair Access