*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
S.O.B.'s NYC Summary
S.O.B.'s NYC Information
S.O.B.'s NYC Info
204 Varick Street
New York, NY 10014
Hours of Operation:
Mon. 7pm-12m; Thurs. & Sat. 7pm-4am, Fri. 5pm-4am, Sun. 12pm-4pm
S.O.B.'s NYC Quick Facts
- S.O.B. Nightclub has themed nights where you can dress to impress and fit right in with the festive party costumes.
- S.O.B. has a guest list available that allows you to skip the line and not pay cover, make sure you hop on!
- S.O.B. is located on Varick Street between Houston Street and King Street.
Houston St. (1); Spring St.-6th Ave (C,E); Christopher St. (PATH)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
S.O.B.'s NYC Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Hotel Wolcott NY
A convenient and affordable alternative to the pricey hotels of Midtown Manhattan, the Wolcott New York doesn't skimp on luxury while maintaining fair rates and great service. The Hotel Wolcott New York is perfect for anyone looking for that classic NY experience on a budget.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Broadway Plaza Hotel
The Broadway Plaza Hotel is a boutique hotel in Flatiron, NYC offering 69 affordable, oversized rooms and suites. Centrally located, easy access to attractions and public transit. Specials & Seasonal Offers!
Rates starting at$252* Details
The Evelyn Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Discover The Evelyn Hotel in New York City, a Historic NYC Boutique NoMad Hotel near Grand Central Station in Manhattan.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Times Square
A luxury hotel located in the heart of Times Square with boutique comforts like plush beds, free Wi-Fi, and Gleason's Tavern - a fun hot spot for happy hour.
Rates starting at$149* Details
in Midtown East
Grand Hyatt Hotel NYC is located in the heart of Manhattan. Centrally located near top NY attractions in Manhattan,the Grand Hyatt Hotel New York is connected to Grand Central Terminal, which can take travelers just about anywhere in New York City for cheap.
Rates starting at$344* Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Dinner, Drinks & Dancing at S.O.B. NYC
Cost of cover charge
$ - Inexpensive
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- Ultra High End
Features: S.O.B. NYC is a trendy nightclub in South Village featuring a great variety of music ranging from urban hip hop and r&b, Brazilian, Latin, African, Haitian and South Asian beats. As one of the most diverse clubs in NYC, this multicultural crowd puts out smooth vibes and impressive dance moves. S.O.B. club has quickly become a favorite among NYC partiers for having the best DJs and live performances in New York City.
Why We Go: S.O.B. New York has a phenomenal stage for live performances, a designated dancing area, and two bars for you to migrate to once you decide to get the party started. Order one of S.O.B. NY's exotic cocktails such the sexy lady, made with raspberry, strawberry, and mandarin vodkas, peach schnapps, mixed juices and grenadine.
- Salsa Lessons: Check out NYC's hottest salsa dance classes every Friday at 7pm. Admission is free for ladies and $10 for men before 7pm and $15 for all after 7pm. Drinks specials include $5 mojitos and sangrias, and $3 Budweiser, Bud Light, and Bud Lime beers as you learn how to spice up the dance floor with your new salsa dancing skills.
- Great Food: S.O.B. NYC is not only a popular nightclub NY has to offer, but also has an exquisite dining menu complete with salads, steaks, seafood and tacos. Check out the bahi chicken salad with grilled chicken tossed with black beans, pineapple, red peppers, onions, and tomatoes in a tortilla basket.
- Live Music: Whether it be a world renowned DJ or talented local singer, S.O.B. NYC thrives on live performances that dazzle the crowd and keep the party going. With such a wide variety of music genres, S.O.B. New York has something for everyone, no matter their musical taste or style.
Inside Knowledge: Because cover charge varies at S.O.B. NYC from free cover to $20 per person, making dinner reservations before drinks and dancing may be the best move. With dinner reservations, your cover fee is waved and you get to enjoy the show for no charge at all.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Attend Sunday Brunch: S.O.B. NYC's bossa nova brunch Sundays feature a pre-fixe menu, live music, and unlimited sangrias! Take advantage of this awesome deal and end your fun-filled weekend with a full belly.
- Do Bring The Bride: S.O.B. club is known as one of the best places to throw a bachelorette party in NYC. Whether you would like to purchase a private party package or just show up with the ladies, your expectations will be exceeded as you spend an unforgettable night out with the girls in New York City.
- Don't Forget to Check the Calendar: S.O.B. NYC keeps their online calendar updated with their upcoming events, theme nights, and live performances. To see what's store for the following weekend, check out the calendar and purchase tickets in advance if possible.
- Don't Miss Happy Hour: With drink specials lasting from 5pm to 7pm, skipping out on this awesome happy hour would be a true shame. Add in the free dance lesson at 7pm once the discounts have ended, and you are well on your way to having a fabulous night out at S.O.B. NYC.
- Accepts Reservations
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Birthday Specials
- Coat Check
- Dance Floor
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Famous DJ
- Full Bar
- Gift Certificates
- Happy Hour
- Live Entertainment
- Near Public Transit
- Private Parties
- Smoking Area
- Smoking Allowed
- Wheelchair Access