New York Sports Tickets
New York sports fans take their teams seriously - very seriously. After all, New York City has some of the most popular, storied and best pro teams in the world. Who hasn't heard of the New York Yankees, right? Whether it's baseball, basketball, football, hockey or tennis, NYC sports tickets are a hot commodity. For your next vacation in NYC, join in on the intensity and excitement of sports in NYC by reserving tickets to your favorite New York teams... check out the listings and pages below, some games also offer discounted tickets.
New York Football Tickets
Perhaps New York's most entertaining franchise off the field, the confident NY Jets are rising stars when it comes to sports in NYC.
New York football has a long tradition in NYC, dating back to the inception of the New York Giants in 1925. Today, both the New York Giants and their AFC rival, the New York Jets, are two of the most competitive teams in the league year after year. Find out why when you reserve tickets to a NY football game at New Meadowlands Stadium in East Rutherford.
- New York Giants Game Tickets: The New York Giants have won three Super Bowls and seven NFL championships overall, making them one of the most successful - and popular- teams in the NFL. As such, NY Giants cheap tickets can be hard to find, and Giants games always sell out. Click here for the best deals on NY Giants tickets, and view the upcoming schedule to find out which game works best for you.
- New York Jets Game Tickets: If you want to root for the J-E-T-S! Jets! Jets! Jets! in person, we recommend buying your NFL tickets well ahead of time. Perhaps New York's most entertaining franchise off the field, the confident NY Jets are rising stars when it comes to sports in NYC. Click here for NY Jets tickets and information on their upcoming schedule.
New York Baseball Tickets
The new Citi Field was officially opened in 2009
New York City is the most historical city when it comes to America's past-time. Long considered to be the most popular of the New York sports, NYC is home to the most successful team in professional sports, the New York Yankees. However, the crosstown NY Mets in Queens have also made a name for themselves as a contender in the National League. Enjoy a beautiful Summer day at the ballpark in New York City when you reserve NY baseball tickets today!
- New York Yankees Tickets: Watch some of the greatest baseball players to ever step on the diamond at the new Yankee Stadium in The Bronx. No fan base can match the passion and intensity of the New York Yankees, and it is highly recommended that baseball fans purchase Yankees tickets far in advance. Click here for the best available New York Yankees game tickets.
- New York Mets Tickets: The New York Mets joined the National League in 1962, and have been fighting to make a name for themselves in the Big Apple ever since. With a solid core of young talent, and a brand new park in Citi Field, the New York Mets are hoping to be more than just the "other team" in New York this upcoming season. Click here for tickets to the New York Mets.
US Open Tennis in NYC
The US Open features more than 600 professional male and female tennis players
When it comes to tennis, nothing compares to the thrill of the US Open Tennis Championship. Founded in 1881 as the US Championships, the US Open (formally known as the United States Open Tennis Championships) stands as the fourth and final tennis major in the annual Grand Slam, with prize money exceeding $25 million.
More than 600 male and female professional tennis players compete in this summer NYC event, which typically takes place in the last week of August and the first week of September. The US Open is held at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center at Flushing Meadows-Corona Park in the Queens borough of New York City.
Find tickets to the US Open Tennis here!
Basketball in NYC
Knicks fans still sell out The Garden on a nightly basis.
New York City has birthed some of the best basketball players to ever play the game. With countless basketball courts and parks in NYC, New York City is the mecca of basketball, making it one of the most popular sports in NYC. Whether you're a fan of the professional game, or prefer the raw passion of college basketball, New York City has something for you.
- New York Knicks Tickets: Playing 41 games a year in famous Madison Square Garden in Manhattan, the New York Knicks are one of the hottest sports teams in NYC. Whether the NY Knicks are in first or last, fans still sell out The Garden on a nightly basis. With so much passion behind this popular NY sports team, we recommend booking your NY Knicks tickets well before tip-off.
- The Big East Tournament: Get in the mood for March Madness with one the most competitive basketball tournaments in the country, hosted each year at Madison Square Garden. The Big East Basketball Conference Tournament in NYC puts 16 of the best D-1 teams in the country against one another - including powerhouses like UConn, Syracuse and Georgetown - with a birth to the NCAA Basketball Tournament on the line. Click here for more information on this popular college basketball event in New York City.
Hockey Tickets NYC
NY Rangers have the most loyal fan base, making it hard to get tickets by just showing up to The Garden
Hockey is a northeast past-time that has to be seen in person to be truly appreciated. Lucily, there are three different NYC hockey teams to check out on any given night.
The New York Rangers are perhaps the most popular hockey team in the area. Like the New York Knicks, the NY Rangers play at Madison Square Garden. As an "Original Six" team from the NHL, NY Rangers have the most loyal fan base, making it hard to get tickets by just showing up to The Garden. Cilck here to get your NY Rangers tickets in advance .
The NY Islanders of Long Island have seen their struggles lately, but their storied history keeps NY hockey fans coming. New York Islanders tickets are slightly cheaper than the NY Rangers, and can be found here. Finally, the New Jersey Devils play at the new Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey, which is only a short distance from Manhattan. Check out the best New Jersey Devils tickets deals here!
Other New York Sports Events
There are a number of other annual sporting events in NYC that take place throughout the year, including the Belmont Stakes and the U.S. Open of Tennis. Finally, runners visiting NYC are encouraged to spectate - or even participate in - the famous ING New York City Marathon each November.
Click on the links to find information on these popular NYC sports events. Also, check the NYC Events Calendar daily for an updated list on the best events in NYC!