*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Spuyten Duyvil Summary
Spuyten Duyvil Information
Spuyten Duyvil Info
359 Metropolitan Ave
New York, NY 11211
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Fri. 5pm- 2am, Sat.- Sun. 1pm- 4am
Spuyten Duyvil Quick Facts
- The Spuyten Duyvil New York Bar in Brooklyn specializes in top imported beers from around the world, and in particular the best Belgian beers.
- Spuyten Duyvil NYC offers more than 130 bottled beers you're not likely to find anywhere else, including beers from nearby Vermont and as far away Sri Lanka.
- The outdoor beer garden at the Spuyten Duyvil Brooklyn Bar is open seasonally, and is one of the best places to enjoy a beer during the warm Summer months in NYC.
- Spuyten Duyvil Brooklyn Bar sells beer and wine only.
Metropolitan Ave-Lorimer St (G, L)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Spuyten Duyvil Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Gramercy Park Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Business travelers can mix work with pleasure at Gramercy New York Hotel. Get work done at the state-of-the-art business center, then enjoy the nearby NYC attractions and chic New York nightclubs. A meeting and events space is also available at this beautiful NY hotel.
Rates starting at$564* Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Brooklyn Beer Bar Specializes in the Best Belgian Brews
Cost of cover charge
$ - Inexpensive
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- Ultra High End
Features: If you've got a keen taste for the best beers from around the globe, then you'll love the Spuyten Duyvil Brooklyn Bar in Williamsburg. Specializing in rare bottled beer - from Vermont to Sri Lanka and Belgium - Sputen Duyvil New York Bar is a cozy watering hole in Brooklyn famous for its great selection of hard to find micro brews in NYC.
Why We Go: In the Winter, Spuyten Duyvil Brooklyn Bar is a homey New York bar where tourists and locals alike can sample the best beers in NYC. When the weather warms up, their spacious outdoor beer garden becomes one of the most popular places in NYC to relax with friends.
- Belgian Beer: Known for being some of the best beer in the world - if not the best - Belgian beer is a rare delicacy for beer enthusiasts in NYC. However, Spuyten Duyvil NYC specializes in the best Belgian Beer, and even categorizes these tasty beers by their region.
- Relaxed Ambiance: The small, down-to-earth atmosphere featured at Spuyten Duyvil NYC allows for tourists and natives alike to enjoy their craft beer of choice in a low-key NYC bar.
- Outdoor Beer Garden: The outdoor beer garden at Spuyten Duyvil Brooklyn Bar is perhaps more spacious than the bar itself, and its brick walls and numerous trees will make you forget you're still in NYC.
Inside Knowledge: Looking for cheap beer in NYC? Look elsewhere. The imported bottles that make up much of the Spuyten Duyvil New York Bar menu range anywhere from $7- $20. However, we can guarantee they're a whole lot tastier than Brooklyn favorite Pabst Blue Ribbon.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Ask for Recommendations: The helpful bar staff at Spuyten Duyvil New York Bar are happy to help with recommendations on their largely obscure beer menu, which consists of close to 150 different bottles!
- Do Sit Outdoors: Open seasonally, of course, the outdoor garden at Spuyten Duyvil Brooklyn Bar is a quiet place to kick back with a tasty beer on a warm Summer day. What gets better than that?
- Don't Miss the Belgians: Don't rob yourself of missing out on the top Belgian beer selection in NYC. Try one of their top specialty beers from the Flemish, Wallonian and Lambic regions of Belgium.
- Don't Skip the Snacks: Bar snacks offered by Sputen Duyvil New York Bar include traditional meat and cheese plates, as well as huge local Brooklyn pickles.
- Bar Food
- Near Public Transit
- Premier Location
- Small Atmosphere
- Specialty Beers on Tap