St. Nicks Pub NYC
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
St. Nicks Pub NYC Summary
St. Nicks Pub NYC Information
St. Nicks Pub NYC Info
773 St Nicholas Ave (between 148th St & 149th St)
New York, NY 10031
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Thurs. 1pm- 3am, Fri.- Sun. 4pm- 4am
Jazz and Blues
St. Nicks Pub NYC Quick Facts
- St. Nicks Pub in NYC has been a legendary jazz club in Harlem for more than 50 years.
- St. Nicks Jazz Club NY is cash only.
- No cover at this popular jazz club in NYC.
145th St (A, C, B, D); 145th St (1)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
St. Nicks Pub NYC Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
in Upper West Side
Reserve a room at the Morningside Inn NYC to get a cozy room at a cheap rate. Located in Manhattan's Upper West Side (near Columbia University and Central Park), this cheap NYC hotel offers great room rates that will please even the most frugal New York City traveler.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
St. Nicks Pub NYC
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Classic New York Jazz Club in Harlem For More than 50 Years
Cost of cover charge
$ - Inexpensive
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- Ultra High End
Features: Located well off the NYC tourist beaten path, St. Nicks Pub NYC in Harlem is one the premier jazz club in New York City. St. Nicks Pub NYC is an authentic New York jazz and blues club in Manhattan that's famous for its relaxed atmosphere and incredible local Jazz scene.
Why We Go: St. Nicks Jazz Club NYC is the real deal when it comes to the best New York jazz clubs, and is a cheap attraction in NYC. Located in one of Manhattan's most eclectic neighborhoods, St. Nicks Pub in NYC attracts some of the best jazz and blues musicians from around NY.
- Great Music: There's no beating the authentic NY jazz and blues featured at St. Nick's Pub in Harlem. Combined with the small atmosphere and antique decor, and you've got one of the best jazz clubs in NYC.
- No Cover: There is no cover charge at the St. Nicks Pub NYC door. Tables at St Nicks Jazz Club NYC usually cost between $3- $5, but for those who don't mind standing or find a seat at the bar, there is no drink minimum.
Inside Knowledge: St. Nick's Jazz in NYC has been a staple of Harlem's Sugar Hill neighborhood for more than 50 years, so this top NYC jazz club is clearly doing something right. If you're hoping for a table at St. Nicks Pub NYC, make sure to get this popular bar NYC early and bring cash.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring Cash: St. Nicks Jazz Club NYC is a cash only New York bar, so make sure to hit the ATM on your way to this legendary jazz club in NYC.
- Do Come Any Night: St. Nicks Pub NYC is open seven days a week, with live music featured each night at this popular music venue in Harlem.
- Don't Leave Early: Live music at St. Nicks Jazz Club NYC starts around 9:30pm, and their talented musicians keep the party going in to the wee hours of the morning. Expect a long night of great music and better people at this New York jazz club in Harlem!
- Don't Forget to Donate: While there is no cover charge at St. Nicks Jazz Club NYC, donations for the band are certainly appreciated.
- Dance Floor
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Live Entertainment
- Near Public Transit
- Small Atmosphere