Steinway Restaurant NYC
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Steinway Restaurant NYC Summary
Steinway Restaurant NYC Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- The Steinway Restaurant at LaGuardia is located in the Marriott Airport Hotel.
- Breakfast and Lunch served daily at the Steinway Restaurant at LaGuardia.
- Dinner served nightly in the adjacent Empire Lounge NYC.
Restaurant Website: http://marriottmodules.com/restaurant/hotels/hotel-information/travel/lgaap-laguardia-marriott/steinway_restaurant/
102-05 Ditmars Boulevard, NY New York
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Fri. 6am- 2pm, Sat.- Sun. 6:30am- 2pm
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Steinway Restaurant NYC Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Steinway Restaurant NYC
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Restaurant Near LaGuardia Open for Breakfast and Lunch
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Perfect for Marriott LaGuardia Airport guests looking for a lunch break, the Steinway Restaurant at LaGuardia conveniently serves traditional American breakfast and lunch. Relax in their simple, quiet dining room while enjoying a famous NY Reuben or the signature Shea Burger at the Steinway NY Restaurant in Queens.
Why We Dine: The Steinway Restaurant at LaGuardia is one of only a handful of restaurants in the area, and it's certainly the most convenient for Marriott Hotel LaGuardia Airport guests. Also, the food slection at the Steinway NY Restaurant is a pleasant surprise, and the adjacent Empire Lounge serves dinner and cocktails into the evening.
- Convenience: Many guests at the Marriott LaGuardia Airport are in NY on business, and the Steinway NY Restaurant offers a nice refuge - even for just a little while - where business travelers can relax from the task at hand while enjoying breakfast or lunch.
- NYC Sandwiches: The Steinway Queens NY Restaurant offers big, authentic NYC sandwiches like their signature Ditmar Dip - a roast beef sandwich served with French Onion-style broiled onions, melted mozzarella, and broth on the side.
Inside Knowledge: While the Steinway Restaurant at LaGuardia is only open for breakfast and lunch, the Empire Lounge next door is open for dinner nightly. The Empire Lounge NYC also serves as the area's watering hole, making it a great place to unwind after a long day of work in the City.
- Shea Burger: Named after the former home of Queens' own New York Mets, the Shea Burger is a bacon cheeseburger loaded with bacon, red onion, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise served on a big Brioche Roll for a truly NY-style burger.
- NYC Reuben: A New York favorite, the NYC Reuben at the Steinway NY Restaurant uses famous Boar's Head corned beef for one of the best Reuben's in Queens.
- Business Dining
- Homemade Desserts
- Kid Friendly
- Premier Location