Studio Square NYC
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Studio Square NYC Summary
Studio Square NYC Information
Studio Square NYC Info
Queens, Long Island City, Astoria
35-33 36th St
New York, NY 11106
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Thurs. 3pm- 4am, Fri.- Sun. 12pm- 4am
Studio Square NYC Quick Facts
- Studio Square NYC is a popular New York beer garden in Long Island City.
- This top New York nightclub offers more than 30,000-square feet of space.
- Beer pitchers are $18 at Studio Square NYC Night Club, and homemade Sangria is $25 per pitcher.
- Studio Square NYC is a cash only bar NY.
36th Ave (N, W); 36th St (G, R, V)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Studio Square NYC Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
in Upper East Side
A European-style boutique hotel in Manhattan's Upper East Side, the Bentley New York features beautiful East River views from its famous Rooftop Restaurant and Bar.
Rates starting at$354* Details
Studio Square NYC
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Huge Outdoor Beer Garden in Long Island City
Cost of cover charge
$ - Inexpensive
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- Ultra High End
Features: One of the the most popular beer gardens in NYC, Studio Square Queens NY is the perfect New York bar destination for groups visiting the Big Apple. Featuring more than 30,000-square feet of space, Studio Square NYC in Long Island City offers $18 pitchers of beer, cheap eats from the grill, and a fun party atmosphere every night.
Why We Go: From Spring- Fall, Studio Square Nightclub in NYC is one of the most popular bars in New York. With dozens of picnic tables, plenty of cold beer, and a summer concert series that includes headliners and up-and-comers, Studio Square NYC is a top nightclub in Queens.
- Party Vibes: While Studio Square Nightclub in NYC is known to attract the "Jersey Shore" crowd, there's room for everyone to party at this popular New York bar in Queens.
- Draught Beers: There are over a dozen imported and domestic beers on tap every night at the Studio Square NYC Night Club. For patrons looking for something different on a warm Summer evening, Studio Square NYC also sells $25 pitchers of homemade Sangria.
- $8 Eats: Cheap eats featured at the Studio Square NYC Night Club include beef weiner plates, chicken wings, and their notorious 5-spice french fries.
Inside Knowledge: The Studio Square Nightclub in NYC is a popular New York bar if there's a big game or event taking place. Their huge outdoor HDTV was a top NYC hotspot during the World Cup, and other great annual New York events featured at Studio Square NYC include the Kentucky Derby, the Final Four, and the World Series.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring Your Friends: The Studio Square Nightclub in NYC features dozens of picnic tables perfect for groups in NYC. Catch up with old friends at this top New York bar in Long Island City.
- Do Check Out the Concerts: Studio Square Nightclub in NYC regularly hosts popular NYC concerts on their Summer stage. Past performers include The Roots and American Idol contestants.
- Don't Forget Cash: Studio Square Queens NY is a cash only bar in NYC, so be sure to visit the ATM on your way to this popular New York nightclub in Queens.
- Don't Show Up Late: It may be big, but the Studio Square Nightclub in NYC can get packed in a hurry on warm Summer evenings. Arrive before 10pm if you're hoping to grab a table at Studio Square NYC.
- Bar Food
- Famous DJ
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Live Entertainment
- Near Public Transit
- Outdoor Seating
- Private Room
- Specialty Beers on Tap
- Smoking Allowed