Explore the wonders of New York!
Super New York Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Super New York Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour Information
Super New York Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour Info
Adults - $81; Children - $60
Every 15-20 minutes
When to Go:
Late spring and early fall
All ages are welcome.
- A Hop On Hop Off NYC Tour Bus will arrive at designated stops every 15-20 minutes.
Super New York Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour Quick Facts
- 2 Day NYC Tour Bus tickets (with 1 free day) are valid for 72 hours from the time you arrive in New York City and exchange your confirmation voucher for a boarding ticket.
- The Hop On Hop Off NYC Tour Bus includes admission to the Museum of the City of New York and admission to either the Empire State Building observation deck or the Top of the Rock.
- A harbor cruise is also included in the Hop On Hop Off NYC Tour Bus.
234 West 42nd Street
New York, US
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Super New York Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Transportation Nearby Super New York Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Super New York Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Hotel Wolcott NY
A convenient and affordable alternative to the pricey hotels of Midtown Manhattan, the Wolcott New York doesn't skimp on luxury while maintaining fair rates and great service. The Hotel Wolcott New York is perfect for anyone looking for that classic NY experience on a budget.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Broadway Plaza Hotel
The Broadway Plaza Hotel is a boutique hotel in Flatiron, NYC offering 69 affordable, oversized rooms and suites. Centrally located, easy access to attractions and public transit. Specials & Seasonal Offers!
Rates starting at$206* Details
in Midtown East
The classic Art Deco exterior of the Waldorf Astoria NY is synonymous with classic New York elegance and style. Inside is no different, where guest rooms are well appointed with luxuries including name-brand toilettries and plush bedding.
Rates starting at$229* Details
Hampton Inn Time Square
in Times Square
The beauty of staying at a NYC hotel in midtown Manhattan is that nothing is very far away. All of NYC attractions are just a short walk, subway ride or cab fare away. The bonus of staying at The Hampton Inn Times Square Hotel is complimentary hot breakfast, free internet access, spacious and well maintained rooms, and a 24-hour fitness center.
Rates starting at$540* Details
Hilton Garden Inn
in Times Square
One of Midtown's premier luxury hotels, the Hilton Garden Inn Times Square is located just a short walk from Broadway and the Rockefeller Center, and offers guests large, modern NY hotel rooms in downtown Manhattan.
Rates starting at$315* Details
Super New York Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Do you agree? Write your own review!
See New York City's Finest Attractions on a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour New York
Prices Starting at
$90.00 for adults & $65.00 for children
Features: There's no better way to tour New York City than with a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour New York. With this special CitySights promotional offer, you'll enjoy 72 hours of access to CitySights buses in New York, with the ability to hop on and off the bus when and wherever you please.
Why We Go: Looking for a cheap tour of New York City? Look no further! The CitySights Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour New York offers first-time NYC travelers the chance to hop off the tour bus any time they'd like, assured that another bus will return within minutes to pick them up. Exploring New York City has never been easier!
- Friendly Tour Guides: When you go on a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour New York, you'll get to enjoy the humorous and informative commentary of a trained NYC tour guide. CitySights guides are extremely friendly and approachable and more than eager to assist you in finding NYC shops, restaurants, and public restrooms.
- Freedom: One of the best things about the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour New York is the freedom you'll enjoy as a passenger. See a cute dress in a storefront window? Catch sight of a delicious steak? Satisfy your curiosity! Hop off the NY CitySights bus with the perfect assurance that another bus will soon return to pick you up!
- Cheap NY Tours: Another great thing about the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour New York is its price. With tours beginning at just $81 for an adult and $60 for a child, these CitySights bus tours NY are a bargain!
Inside Knowledge: The Hop On Hop Off NYC Bus Tour includes free admission to the Museum of the City of New York and a free ferry ride to Liberty Island (admission to the State of Liberty not included).
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Layer Clothes: If you're traveling to New York City in winter, be sure to layer clothes when you depart for your Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour New York. While some buses feature see-through canopies for protection from cold weather, many do not, and the top level of these double-decker buses can get chilly.
- Do Bring a Camera: When you're packing for your Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour New York, be sure to remember your camera. Don't forget to record those hilarious moments and those gorgeous views of the Manhattan skyline for your friends back home.
- Don't Be Shy: Got a question? Want to know where the nearest bathroom is? Don't be shy! Ask your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide!
- Don't Miss the State of Liberty: This Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour New York includes a free ferry ride to Liberty Island. Don't neglect to visit the State of Liberty, one of New York City's most recognizable landmarks!