*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Sweet Afton Summary
Sweet Afton Information
Sweet Afton Info
3009 34th Street
Astoria, NY 11103
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Fri. 4pm- 3:30pm, Sat.- Sun. 11am- 3:30pm
Sweet Afton Quick Facts
- Sweet Afton Queens Bar is located at the corner of 30th and 34th Street.
- Sweet Afton New York Bar does not take reservations.
- Sweet Afton NYC is has sister locations at Bua in East Village and Wilfie & Nell in West Village.
30th Ave (N, Q)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Sweet Afton Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Pan American NY is in a great location for business travelers and vacationers alike. Near JKF and La Guardia, with free shuttles to and from, the Pan American Hotel in Elmhurst offers comfortable amenities in a prime location. Take a bus or subway into Midway Manhattan, which is just 15 minutes away or enjoy the various museums within a two-block radius.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Enjoy Delicious Irish Food and Beer at Sweet Afton NYC!
Cost of cover charge
$ - Inexpensive
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- Ultra High End
Features: Sweet Afton New York Bar is one of the best Irish pubs in all of NYC! Featuring exposed brick walls, warm wooden furniture and low lit candles, this inviting atmosphere serves delicious food and tasty cocktails!
Why We Go: Sweet Afton New York Bar remains close to our hearts because of it's cozy atmosphere, prime location, and loyal Irish pride!
- Great Neighborhood: Located in the heart of Astoria, Sweet Afton NYC is situated close to public transportation, not too far from the freeway, and near many local shops and restaurants that provide a fun experience while in the area.
- Irish Pride: Serving Irish beer, Irish bar food, and Irish brunch, Sweet Afton NYC is loyal to its roots in celebrating Irish culture! Come on in on St. Patrick's Day and down a traditional Irish car bomb!
- Cheerful Atmosphere: As we said before, Sweet Afton NYC is an Irish pub, meaning that the warm atmosphere is sure to come along. Mostly full of local Astorians every night of the week, this is the perfect place to relax and meet new, friendly people.
Inside Knowledge: Sweet Afton New York Bar only serves brunch on the weekends. During the week Sweet Afton Bar in NYC opens at 4pm and only offers their regular food menu. Try the salt & pepper ribs! Yum!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Arrive Early: Sweet Afton NYC can get quite crowded, make sure you arrive early to grab a seat!
- Do Make Friends: Sweet Afton New York Bar has many communal tables that are open to more than one party! Join the fun and make some friends at Sweet Afton NYC!
- Don't Miss the Fried Pickles: It would be an utter shame to miss Sweet Afton NYC's notorious fried pickles! Try these tasty treats that go great with your specialty draft beer!
- Don't Skip the Spice: Be sure to try Sweet Afton NYC's famous spicy cherry margarita with habanero-infused tequila, cherry preserve, simple syrup, and lime!
- Bar Food
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Near Public Transit
- Outdoor Seating
- Small Atmosphere
- Specialty Beers on Tap
- Wheelchair Access