Explore the wonders of New York!
Take Me Out NYC - Nightlife Tours
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Take Me Out NYC - Nightlife Tours Information
Take Me Out NYC - Nightlife Tours Info
Mixology and Prohibition Tours are $150 per person; Party Bus is $100; Nightclub tour is $200
Varies depending on tour.
When to Go:
Tours take place year round.
Experience NYC nightlife like never before! These tours are exciting, informative and fabulous.
21 and up.
- The tours offered by Take Me Out NYC are strictly 21 and up, so this is not a tour to bring the kids along on.
Take Me Out NYC - Nightlife Tours Quick Facts
- Take Me Out NYC offers three popular options of their tours: an NYC mixology tour, a Prohibition Tour and an NYC party bus tour.
- These NYC nightlife tours are a fantastic way for groups of tourists and locals alike to explore some of the clubs, bars and other attractions that are the reason New York is called the "city that never sleeps."
- Travel in safety and style to various hot spots across Manhattan on this three hour NYC mixology tour, sampling signature cocktails and other adult beverages as Take Me Out NYC transports you in a snazzy limo.
New York, US
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Take Me Out NYC - Nightlife Tours Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Transportation Nearby Take Me Out NYC - Nightlife Tours
Take Me Out NYC - Nightlife Tours Hotel
Find Nearby Hotels
Trump New York SoHo offers guests of this luxurious NY hotel 5-star customer service, spacious and comfortable guest rooms, and great views of the the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline.
Rates starting at$525* Details
Conrad New York
in Financial District
Make Conrad Hotel New York City your home away from home when you book a spacious suite that includes multiple rooms, separate living space, a full kitchen, work space and top-of-the-line electronics. Working guests will appreciate the WiFi, voice mail and meeting space, while leisurely guests can relax and watch ESPN, HBO or movies on the 42" TV.
Rates starting at$509* Details
in Financial District
Guests at the Hilton Millenium New York are treated to both a sobering and inspiring view of the World Trade Center rebuilding process, located right next door. This four-star hotel also features recently-updated rooms and close access to the subway, making it easy visit just about anywhere in New York City.
Rates starting at$299* Details
Gramercy Park Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Business travelers can mix work with pleasure at Gramercy New York Hotel. Get work done at the state-of-the-art business center, then enjoy the nearby NYC attractions and chic New York nightclubs. A meeting and events space is also available at this beautiful NY hotel.
Rates starting at$564* Details
Take Me Out NYC - Nightlife Tours
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Take Me Out NYC is ideal for a group looking to explore the nightlife of New York City.
Prices Ranging from
$100 to $200 per person depending on the tour.
Features: Take Me Out NYC offers visitors three different tours to select from, all of which guarantee a fantastic night on the town in the Big Apple. The Mixology Tour offers a comprehensive view of the city's nightlife, with three locations visited and signature cocktails in the limo. The Prohibition Tour whisks guests back to the 1920's, and the Party Bus Tour includes a stop at a pool party!
Why We Go: Looking to discover some of the best NYC nightlife the city has to offer? These tours are a perfect way to squeeze a good time into your itinerary.
- Skip the lines: At each of the three locations the guides take guests to, there will be a reserved table waiting for your party - just like a VIP! New York's trendy club and bar scene can be extremely crowded, so this is a huge advantage!
- Safe Partying: Guests will be driven to the different locations by a limo, so no one needs to worry about managing public transportation or driving after a night of partying.
- Knowledgeable Guides: The mixologists will travel on board the limo with the party and are there to provide insider knowledge about the best-kept secrets of New York nightlife.
Inside Knowledge: This NYC mixology tour arranges it so there are no cover charges at any of the bars or clubs, which takes a lot of the hassle out of partying in New York City.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do get a group of friends together: The minimum number of guests is six for the Prohibition Tour and Mixology Tour to run, and 20 for the party bus tour. Of course, you don't have to provide the whole party, these tours are great for couples, groups of friends and solo travelers! If you're in NYC with your friends though, the more the merrier! This is a great thing to do one night with all your pals.
- Do get a little dressy: New Yorkers tend to dress up in general, and that certainly extends to the nightlife scene. There's no need to get carried away, but leave the t-shirts and shorts in your suitcase if you don't want to stand out. You'll need to abide by the dress code of the bars you'll be attending, and a casual chic outfit works everywhere.
- Don't bring the kids: These NYC nightlife tours are for those who are 21 and up only, so check out one of the other NYC tours for a more family-friendly option. And don't forget your ID!
- Don't forget to eat dinner beforehand: This shouldn't come as a surprise, but guests will be offered alcoholic beverages on this NYC mixology tour, so it would be wise to grab dinner at one of the many delicious NYC restaurants beforehand. This is a fabulous idea for a fun date night, so why not make a night of it and do something special?