Tap Beer Festival
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Hotels in New York City
Restaurants in New York City
Tap Beer Festival Summary
Event Overview: Since its inception in 1997, Tap Beer Festival has grown to become one of the largest beer festivals in New York. A favorite of beer-lovers and small brewers, this NY beer festival provides attendees with the chance to sample everything from pale ales and pilseners to Bohemian and Bavarian-style lagers. Visit the official website to find out more here.
What to Expect: Lots and lots of beer. Not just good beer, either: the nation's best. Tap Beer Festival has grown significantly since 1997 and now attracts some of the nation's finest brewers.
- 10 Samples: When you enter Tap Beer Festival, you will be presented with chits for 10 samples. If you would like more, all you have to do is visit the guest services counter.
- Craft Beers: Tap Beer Festival showcases only the finest craft beers. That means you won't find Coors or Miller products here: only those beers hand-crafted for flavor. At this NY beer festival, you'll have the chance to sample everything from pale ales and pilseners, to weisbiers, porters, stouts, and scotch ales, to Bohemian and Bavarian-style lagers.
Inside Knowledge: NY Tap Beer Festival was founded in 1997 as the Hudson Valley Beer and Food Festival. Over the years, the festival grew in popularity, and the event was moved from the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park to the lodge at Hunter Mountain, where, as of 2010, it remains.
- Leave the Kids at Home: You must be at least 21 years of age to attend Tap Beer Festival. No infants or children, including those in strollers or carried by a parent, will be admitted to the event. We recommend that you arrange to leave your children at home or with friends or relatives.
- Drink Responsibly: When you attend Tap Beer Festival, remember this: you're taking part in a tasting event, not a competition. Pace yourself. Tap Beer Festival reserves the right to refuse alcohol to anyone who appears intoxicated. If you drink too much and become disrespectful, you will be asked to leave.
- Bring an Appetite: Tap Beer Festival isn't just a beer festival: it's also a food festival. Past beer-friendly dishes have included North Carolina-style barbecue pork, grilled chicken, woodchuck chili, flatbread pizza, barbecue baked beans, Aztec guacomole, hot dogs, and hamburgers. Every year has a different theme.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 3 reviews
100.0% recommended it
Tap Beer Festival Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
Tap Beer Festival
Apr 26,2014 - Apr 27,2014
$20 - $100
Craft Beers and Beer-Friendly Foods at Tap Beer Festival
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Event Quick Facts
- NY Tap Beer Festival is held in the base lodge at Hunter Mountain in the northern Catskill Mountains.
- NY Tap Beer Festival is held each year on the last weekend in April.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to attend Tap Beer Festival NY.