*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Taverna Kyclades Summary
Taverna Kyclades Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Taverna Kyclades Restaurant in NYC is located in Queens.
- Taverna Kyclades Restaurant in NYC is on Ditmars Blvd between 33rd and 35th Street.
- Taverna Kyclades Restaurant in NYC only accepts cash tips, not credit card tips.
3307 Ditmars Blvd
Astoria, NY 11105
Ditmars Blvd (N, W)
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Thurs. 12pm- 11pm, Fri.- Sat. 12pm- 11:30pm, Sun.- 12pm- 10:30pm
Taverna Kyclades Restaurant in NYC Does Not Take Reservations
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Taverna Kyclades Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the restaurant, but category representations. Visit the restaurant's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Enjoy Delicious Greek Food for Cheap at Taverna Kyclades NY Restaurant!
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Taverna Kyclades Restaurant in NYC is a delicious Mediterranean eatery located in the cozy neighborhood of Astoria. Uncommonly serving delectable Greek eats for cheap, it's no surprise that this Greek restaurant Queens NY has become a local and NYC Tourist favorite!
Why We Dine: Other than serving the best Greek food around, Taverna Kyclades NY Restaurant remains close to our hearts for a few other reasons...
- Ambiance: Although Taverna Kyclades NY Restaurant can get quite noisy, we love the cozy atmosphere Taverna Kyclades provides to all guests. The welcoming vibe makes you feel as though you are joining a friend for dinner at their authentic Greek home.
- Location: Appropriately situated in the heart of Astoria, Taverna Kyclades Restaurant in NYC is undoubtedly a local favorite with patrons visiting on a regular basis. With fun neighborhood bars and shops close by, Taverna Kyclades Restaurant is conveniently centrally located.
- Cheap Eats: It's very rare that we can find such fresh and tasty seafood for such a small price! Luckily, Taverna Kyclades Restaurant in NYC cuts the prices without cutting the corners!
Inside Knowledge: Taverna Kyclades Restaurant in Queens has been known to get quite busy, even on week nights. Because reservations are not accepted, wait times average around one hour per table. Fortunately, because Taverna Kyclades Restaurant in Queens does not serve liquor or have a large waiting area, they will give you free drink tickets for a bar down the street and call your cell when your table is ready!
- Grilled Swordfish: This tender dish comes with your choice of lemon potatoes, rice, fried potatoes, beets or horta (boiled greens). We recommend the lemon potatoes, their juicy tenderness goes great with the swordfish!
- Greek Salad: A lot larger than you may expect, this delicious field of greens is complete with freshly imported Greek feta cheese, bright tomatoes, crispy cucumbers and other tasty garden veggies!
- Cheap Eats
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Fresh Food
- Healthy Options
- Kid Friendly
- Outdoor Seating
- Premier Location
- Small Atmosphere
- Take-Out Available
- Wheelchair Access