*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Terminal 5 Summary
Terminal 5 Information
Terminal 5 Info
610 W 56th Street
New York, NY 10019
Hours of Operation:
Mon.-Sun. 6pm- 1am
Views of the stage from the main floor or balconies - beautiful views of the Manhattan skyline from the rooftop
Young and Hip.
Purchase tickets online in advance for the best prices
Terminal 5 Quick Facts
- Terminal 5 holds 3,000 people.
- Some of the biggest and most buzzed about names in music routinely perform at Terminal 5.
- Terminal 5 opened in 2003 and has quickly become one of the most popular music venues in NYC.
50th St-Broadway (1); 50th St-8th Ave (C, E); 7th Ave-53rd St (B, D, E)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Terminal 5 Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Find Nearby Hotels
Hotel Wolcott NY
A convenient and affordable alternative to the pricey hotels of Midtown Manhattan, the Wolcott New York doesn't skimp on luxury while maintaining fair rates and great service. The Hotel Wolcott New York is perfect for anyone looking for that classic NY experience on a budget.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Broadway Plaza Hotel
The Broadway Plaza Hotel is a boutique hotel in Flatiron, NYC offering 69 affordable, oversized rooms and suites. Centrally located, easy access to attractions and public transit. Specials & Seasonal Offers!
Rates starting at$279* Details
The Evelyn Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Discover The Evelyn Hotel in New York City, a Historic NYC Boutique NoMad Hotel near Grand Central Station in Manhattan.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Midtown West
A premier Boutique Hotel and Timeshare in Midtown Manhattan offering guests plenty of amenities in all of its luxurious suites including kitchenettes and additional sofa beds. Guests also enjoy spacious bathrooms and fitness center. Deals and Packages available.
Rates starting at$254* Details
Doubletree Suites Times Sq
in Times Square
As the only All-Suites hotel on Broadway in Times Square, the full service Doubletree Suites Times Square has been newly renovated with 460 two-room guest suites, brand new lobby and restaurant, Fitness Center and more. Walk to tours, NYC restaurants and shopping, or hop on the Subway for ...
Rates starting at$306* Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Spectacular musical performances await at Terminal 5.
Cost of cover charge
$ - Inexpensive
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- Ultra High End
Features: Terminal 5 is one of the most popular venues for NYC concerts, with impressive acoustics, a full service bar, relatively convenient parking and a lineup of the hottest musical acts in the business routinely being showcased on their stage. Visitors can also expect cool balconies that overlook the stage of this three-tiered venue, and great views of the stage for these NYC concerts.
Why We Go: While Terminal 5 regularly hosts hot up and coming musical acts, they also draw in some of the biggest names in music for stellar performances. Muse recently performed at Terminal 5, and Fall Out boy will be playing to sold-out crowds next month.
- Intimate performances: Terminal 5 is a smaller venue, with capacity for 3,000 people and is standing room only. This is a great oppotunity to see concerts in NYC that allow you to feel up close and personal with the musicians.
- Convenient Parking: Unlike many of the other top music venues in NYC, Terminal 5 is located in a fairly quiet area of Midtown West, and there are usually parking spaces available nearby.
- Full-service Bar: Alcoholic beverages are served during events, and guests can even head up to the roof deck for a drink and some stunning views of the Manhattan skyline.
Inside Knowledge: The NYC concerts get pretty crowded, so it is best to arrive early so as to secure a spot close to the stage. Try and score a spot in one of the fantastic balconies that overlook the stage for premium views of these NYC concerts.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do arrive early: Terminal 5 is standing room only, so in order to ensure a great view of the stage and your favorite musical act, be sure to get to the venue early.
- Do order tickets online: Shows often sell out at Terminal 5, so play it smart and order your ticket online in advance. Don't expect to be able to get a ticket the night of at the venue.
- Don't forget to bring cash: Most of the amenities sold at this music venue are cash only, so bring some cash for a tasty cocktail or tempting soft pretzel. They do have an ATM machine on the premises but it is usually crowded.
- Don't bring the kids: Since this is standing-room only, there is bound to be some jostling and moving around that kids might not appreciate. It's best to just leave them out for this NYC music venue.
- Bar Food
- Coat Check
- Full Bar
- Live Entertainment
- Near Public Transit