The Bell House
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
The Bell House Summary
The Bell House Information
The Bell House Info
149 Seventh Street
Brooklyn, NY 11215
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Sun. 5pm- 4am
The Bell House Quick Facts
- The Bell House Bar in NYC is located on 7th Avenue between 3rd and 4th Avenue in Brooklyn.
- Bell House NY is located in the Gowanus neighborhood of Brooklyn.
- Bell House NY is both a bar in Brooklyn as well as a music venue.
9th St-4th Ave (F, M, R) Smith-9th Sts (F, G)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
The Bell House Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Book a room at the Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel and get a great hotel for an even better price. At this Brooklyn hotel, you will be able to take advantage of all that New York has to offer because you'll be so close to public transportation. Additionally, you will get to sleep in a comfortable bed and be helped by very friendly staff.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
The Bell House
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Enjoy Live Music and Tasty Cocktails at Bell House NYC!
Cost of cover charge
$ - Inexpensive
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- Ultra High End
Features: The Bell House in Brooklyn NYC has earned it's reputation as being one of the most relaxing Brooklyn bars during happy hour, yet the most rockin' during a concert! Check out this awesome bar and music venue in Gowanus Brooklyn.
Why We Go: Bell House NYC has landed on our list of favorite Brooklyn bars for more than one reason...
- Drink Specials: With such great happy hour specials, it's no surprise that The Bell House has been deemed a local favorite in the Gowanus neighborhood of Brookyln. Enjoy two for one specials on beers that you would actually like to consume, rather than other bars that only allow the bottom of the barrel types.
- Raging Concerts: Widely celebrated for it's spacious venue, Bell House NY is the perfect place to see your favorite band rock out on stage.
- House Specialties: Other than delicious dub pies, Bell House NY has delicious specialty cocktails that attract visitors from all over New York! Try the Pinkerton with Ketal One Citroen, squeezed lemon, triple sec, 7up, and a splash of cranberry juice!
Inside Knowledge: If you decide to hit the dance floor at Bell House NYC, be prepared for the staff to transfer your beverage into a plastic cup before you get ready to groove. Safety is their number one priority.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Attend a Concert: Bell House NYC is not only a bar but a spectacular music venue in Brooklyn! Check out the hottest performances in the back concert area.
- Do Bring a Friend: The streets surrounding Bell House NYC may not be the safest for people to be walking around solo. Bring a friend or make one at Bell House!
- Don't Miss Happy Hour: Bell House NYC has great happy hour specials including two for one specials on selected items!
- Don't Skip the Monthly Events: Aside from concerts, Bell House NYC hosts DJ dance parties, trivia nights, game show nights, and more!
- Bar Food
- Coat Check
- Dance Floor
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Live Entertainment
- Near Public Transit
- Smoking Area
- Wheelchair Access