The Matzo Ball
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Hotels near The Matzo Ball
Restaurants near The Matzo Ball
The Matzo Ball Summary
Event Overview: New York Matzo Ball is a holiday event for young Jewish men and women that are looking for something to do on Christmas Eve in New York City. It is an all-night dance party and networking event that is held at Capitale in Downtown Manhattan. New York Matzo Ball also takes place in other cities in the United States.
What to Expect: New York Matzo Ball is a blast for any young Jewish men and women looking for something to do on Christmas Eve when they don't celebrate that holiday.
- Dancing: Looking for a place to dance for the night? The NY Matzo Ball is where you should be. A live DJ will be spinning tunes all night long for those looking to show off their moves on the dance floor.
- Mingling: NYC Matzo Ball is an event that will feature a ton of single Jewish men and women. It's a great place to go for the night if you would like to get to meet some new friends or a new date.
- Popular: The New York Matzo Ball is one of the most popular events of its kind, as it is held in a number of cities across the United States.
Inside Knowledge: The New York Matzo Ball first took place in 1987. It was and continues to be managed by the Society of Young Jewish Professionals.
- Don't Bother Others with Pick-Up Lines: As tempting as it may be for you to bust out that list of "hilarious" pick-up lines to use, we recommend just making conversation and breaking the ice the normal way. Too many young men at the New York Matzo Ball are already accused of using awkward pick-up lines, so refraining from them will give you a better chance to meet someone special.
- Reserve Early: The New York Matzo Ball events have become very popular, so make sure to book your tickets early and online to save yourself additional fees for buying tickets at the door.
- Dress Classy: This isn't a suit and gown event, but dressing in something that is business casual or quality club attire is highly recommend for the New York Matzo Ball.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
The Matzo Ball Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
The Matzo Ball
New York, US
The Matzo Ball is a Christmas Eve Nightlife Event for Young Jewish Singles
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Event Quick Facts
- NYC Matzo Ball is an annual networking and matchmaking event for Jewish young adults.
- The Matzo Ball is a Christmas Eve celebration for those that don't celebrate Christmas.
- The NY Matzo Ball includes drinks, dancing, and more.
Grand St (B, D); Bowery (J, M); Spring St-Lafayette St (6)