The Pony Club
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
The Pony Club Summary
The Pony Club Information
The Pony Club Info
637 10th Ave (between 45th St & 46th St)
New York, NY 10036
Hours of Operation:
Mon.- Fri. 3pm- 4pm and Sat.- Sun. 12pm- 4am
The Pony Club Quick Facts
- Serves 20 kinds of craft beers on tap.
- All beers are $5.
- Happy Hour everyday from 4:20pm- 5:20pm.
- 64 oz. growlers available to go.
8th Ave-42nd St (A, C, E, 1, 2, 3, S, 7, N, Q, R, W)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
The Pony Club Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
The Pony Club
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Microbrew in Midtown Features 20 Craft Beers on Tap
Cost of cover charge
$ - Inexpensive
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- Ultra High End
Features: The Pony Club in Midtown is famous around NYC as being of the best bars in Manhattan, especially if you're a beer lover. The Pony Bar NYC features 20 craft beers on tap at any given time, all for just $5! While you will likely have not have heard of many of the beers on the Pony Club Menu, don't sweat it - their fast and friendly bartenders are more than happy to send you in the right direction at the Pony Bar NYC.
Why We Go: The Pony Bar NY is one of the best bars in Midtown Manhattan for craft beer enthusiasts. Also, for NYC tourists in the northeast for the first time, the Pony Club is a great way to get acquainted with delicious northern microbrews.
- Made in America: All New York beers featured at the Pony Club are made in the good ole' U.S. of A.
- Midtown Convenience: Because this Midtown NY bar is located close to some of the most popular attractions in NYC, the Pony Bar NYC is perfect for NYC tourists hoping to grab a pint after a long day of sightseeing in New York City.
- NYC Beer Variety: We can guarantee that you'll try a microbrew at the Pony Club in Manhattan that you've never had before. With their big NY beer menu behind the bar changing throughout the night, there's always a new beer to try at the Pony Bar NYC.
Inside Knowledge: Ding! Don't be alarmed if you hear a loud bell being run at the Pony Bar NYC. That just means a keg has been kicked, and there's a new NYC beer taking its place. Try something different at this famous microbrew in NYC.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Check Out Happy Hour: Happy hour at the Pony Club NYC begins at 4:20pm everyday, and for one hour this popular bar in Midtown offers $1 off all their craft beers, making them just $4 each.
- Do Expect a Crowd: The Pony Club NYC is one of the most popular bars in Manhattan, so expect a crowd when you enter - and don't expect to find a seat on the weekends.
- Don't Miss the Pub Fare: The Pony Club NY features a delicious menu of classic pub fare that go perfect with one of their cold craft beers. We recommend their famous pulled pork sandwich or turkey chili. Yummm....
- Don't Expect Bottle Service: While the Pony Club New York does have a full bar, they offer just two choices of bottled beers. Hey, you are in a NYC microbrew - stick to the delicious draft selections on tap!
- Bar Food
- Full Bar
- Happy Hour
- Small Atmosphere